Hacking CANNOT PLAY NON BACKUPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter DEMONDES99
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,220
  • Replies Replies 5

DEMONDES99

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
99
Country
Hi guys

I have downgraded my wii from 3.4E to 3.2E in order to get my vackups to run. I have installed wiigator backup and rev10 installer. I downgaded the IOS and the firmware but cannot play non backups. What do I need to do? Should I upgrade again via the HBC and will everything work ok again? Or is it not possible to run non backups without upgrading?

I don't want to mess with the system until I get an answer.

Thanks in advance
 
and otherwise, just only play backups
tongue.gif
 
It requires update as soon as the game runs. When run thru the backup launcher it crashes yet some games are working
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted