Hacking Cannot get to work DSTwo on my N3DS XL

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey there, I've tried to use my SC on my N3DS, but it gave me the error, because the FW was not up to date. So I used this tutorial:

http://www.usar4.com/blog/how-to-fi...after-updating-without-lower-version-ds-lite/

But it still gives me the error. I dunno, what else I can do here. I don't have an old NDS here.

You'll need a DS (or a 3DS with FW bellow 6.3, I guess) I just updated my DSTwo, with my old 3DS 4.5, to start using it in my N3DS 9.0. It worked perfectly.
All I had to do was to follow the normal update process and it was done in less than 2 minutes.

Good luck!

CyKoDeLiC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I tried that on my 4.5 XL too. But it gives me no update message. I dunno, years ago, when I bought it, if I updated it. It works just fine on 4.5, but not on my new 9.0 XL.

The weird thing is. If I use my backed up files with _dstwo folder and everything it works fine. But if I put the newly downloaded ones, which are exactly the same, it gives me an error: NO FIND SD CARD

But the card is perfectly fine and fits. The error only comes up with the newly downloaded files.

Ninoh-FOX

Otaku Gamer!!
Trophies
Website
colorslive.com
XP
Country
Spain
Rename file update.dat to updateb.dat, copy the rename file to root of sdcard from dstwo and run in the console, you saw messange of erro, wait 3 min and reboot the console, the next run dstwo works.

CyKoDeLiC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Use timewarp.CIA
No need to worry about updating the card anymore.

Even on the New 3DS?

Rename file update.dat to updateb.dat, copy the rename file to root of sdcard from dstwo and run in the console, you saw messange of erro, wait 3 min and reboot the console, the next run dstwo works.

Tried that several times, does not work.

CyKoDeLiC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Now I now what was wrong here. I got the chinese SCDsTwo, I had to put the chinese update on it and everything worked fine. Thank god.

niño de cobre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Tried that several times, does not work.

i had the same problem. instead of waiting 3minutes (like all guides says) wait 10-12 minutes. that worked for me!

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Now I now what was wrong here. I got the chinese SCDsTwo, I had to put the chinese update on it and everything worked fine. Thank god.

weird,i thought it didnt matter which version you use, didnt knew there was 2 diferent versions of DSTWO... maybe its related to the game it fakes...

CyKoDeLiC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah there are different rar archives:

DSTWO_v1.11_2012_1224_chs.zip

Already forgot that fact in the last years.

weird,i thought it didnt matter which version you use, didnt knew there was 2 diferent versions of DSTWO... maybe its related to the game it fakes...

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Yeah there are different rar archives:

DSTWO_v1.11_2012_1224_chs.zip

Already forgot that fact in the last years.

yeah, i know about that.. i am aware that there was 2 rar\software

but i thought you could use a chinese update on a english cart...
i was not aware about 2 diferent hardware...
or maybe the card comes already out of the factory with a old software version installed and the update will not accept the firmware from another language...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-