Cannot enter RCM mode with Jig after an NSP game installation caused my Switch to crash

thefazeman7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I've used my switch without any issues for about a year, transfering NSP games thru Goldleaf and pushing the payload using TegraRCM using fusee.bin. I used OSW 15.0.0 and Atmosphere 1.4.0 and Hekate 5.9.0.

After transfering the latest FE:E game everything worked as it should, i played a few minutes of the game and then turned my switch to rest mode with approx 90% battery. A few days later i noticed the switch was turned off with no batteries which never happens. So i did the usual, i inserted the jig tool i always use and tried to push the payload using Tegra but i noticed the switch would not turn on. I use an USB C from my comp to turn it on and all i have to do is hold the volume UP button but this time it did not work. I hear the "pling" of the USB C connecting to the switch but the screen is black. If i remove the jig the switch turns on as usual

I've done the following:

• Tried starting the FE:E game, i got a message saying the file/game is corrupted, so i removed the game and the save file. Same result
  • Removed SD card and tried pushing the payload, same result (black screen)
  • Tried different USB-C cables and even bought 2 new jigs -> same result
  • Formatted the SD Card, same result
  • Formatted the Switch completely, same result
I have been banned by going online but Nintendo cant lock my Switch in any way can they?

Raugo

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I've used my switch without any issues for about a year, transfering NSP games thru Goldleaf and pushing the payload using TegraRCM using fusee.bin. I used OSW 15.0.0 and Atmosphere 1.4.0 and Hekate 5.9.0.

After transfering the latest FE:E game everything worked as it should, i played a few minutes of the game and then turned my switch to rest mode with approx 90% battery. A few days later i noticed the switch was turned off with no batteries which never happens. So i did the usual, i inserted the jig tool i always use and tried to push the payload using Tegra but i noticed the switch would not turn on. I use an USB C from my comp to turn it on and all i have to do is hold the volume UP button but this time it did not work. I hear the "pling" of the USB C connecting to the switch but the screen is black. If i remove the jig the switch turns on as usual

I've done the following:

• Tried starting the FE:E game, i got a message saying the file/game is corrupted, so i removed the game and the save file. Same result
I have been banned by going online but Nintendo cant lock my Switch in any way can they?

Are you checked that the console is off? Maybe is still on but blocked, press the power button for about 20 sec to shutdown it and try again.

thefazeman7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Are you checked that the console is off? Maybe is still on but blocked, press the power button for about 20 sec to shutdown it and try again.
@Raugo - Good tip, just tried and it didnt work, same result i.e. black screen when holding down the power up button + power with jig inserted. I can hear the bling on my PC as well when connecting the USB-C. I can start up my switch usual (without jig and just powering up).

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I've done the following:

Do you have an Android phone that can send payloads?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*