Hacking Canadian dsi

bh123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well my cousin in Canada has a dsi and he says he can take pictures of something else and put it on another picture like take a picture of a vase and take a picture of a table and take the picture of the vase and put it on the table he says he bought it extra with his dsi

bh123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anaxs said:
ur cousin is a bull shitter and so r u
srry not all canadananiANS JUST MY COUSIN
smileipb2.png

D

Deleted_171835

bh123 said:
anaxs said:
ur cousin is a bull shitter and so r u
srry not all canadananiANS JUST MY COUSIN
smileipb2.png
Ignore that idiot
mad.gif
. I'm from canada too
yay.gif
. but I put a fake country & birth date in my profile. I bet that guy eats fried shi* for lunch
lecture.gif
!

D

Deleted_171835

bh123 said:
Well my cousin in Canada has a dsi and he says he can take pictures of something else and put it on another picture like take a picture of a vase and take a picture of a table and take the picture of the vase and put it on the table he says he bought it extra with his dsi

By the way CANADIANS sux
yay.gif
by the way tell me if im in the wrong topic. and if i am can a mod please move this topic

Wait a minute!!! CANADAIANS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare youÉ Take that back right now!
lecture.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

nagareboshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Actually you can. Something like that. Without any extras.
You take a picture as a frame, erase the the spots you want to put another picture inside and save it. Then, you use this frame and take a new picture. It will be shown in the erased spots you have chosen before. So pics like these on a DSi are possible to be created:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/anniewong/3529710321/

D

Deleted_171835

yeahitschris said:
wackycraze45 & bh123 are not real canadians!! they have the USA flag on their bottom left. anaxs = true canadian!

How dare you!!! I am a canadian!!! I just don't know how to turn that into a canadian flag. Canada's nice, eh! CANADA FTW!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

D

Deleted_171835

wackycraze45 said:
yeahitschris said:
wackycraze45 & bh123 are not real canadians!! they have the USA flag on their bottom left. anaxs = true canadian!

How dare you!!! I am a canadian!!! I just don't know how to turn that into a canadian flag. Canada's nice, eh! CANADA FTW!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Now I'm Canadian. He shoots he scores!!! What aboot it? Cehnehdeh rocks! But, Steven Harper sucks!!!
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

bh123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nagareboshi said:
Actually you can. Something like that. Without any extras.
You take a picture as a frame, erase the the spots you want to put another picture inside and save it. Then, you use this frame and take a new picture. It will be shown in the erased spots you have chosen before. So pics like these on a DSi are possible to be created:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/anniewong/3529710321/
o thats it but his dad told me he bought hes must a got cheated or sumting any way i am srry to all the canadians i never knew there this many canadians on gbatemp

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it's funny how most people who replied to this ARE Canadian (and only one reply is about the topic
laugh.gif
)

Canada FTW
bh123 FTL

btw bh123, you shouldn't say that on teh interwebs where everybody can see it (or you will get lots of hate mail, as you see)

still (to the other canadians), bh123 sux, amirite?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==