• Replies 30

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, hopefully all goes well.

And science, if you get this one, we are definitely throwing you a party for all the good work.

D

Deleted-236924

OP
if it works, i'm so glad it's from canada and not the US. US companies would probably charge a lot more and keep under-develop countries from using the vaccine.

and this is almost sorry enough for giving us biebers. HIV or Bieber?... tough choice.
In all honesty, I'd rather have Bieber.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
if it works, i'm so glad it's from canada and not the US. US companies would probably charge a lot more and keep under-develop countries from using the vaccine.

and this is almost sorry enough for giving us biebers. HIV or Bieber?... tough choice.

I would rather have AIDS than Bieber.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I shall have to read more into this- I was always under the impression HIV mutated too fast to go for the "conventional" vaccination route although it looks like they also faced other challenges in getting to that stage.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
$50 says the conversation of the scientists when they were discussing whether or not it'd work was like "'So, how positive are you that this will work?' 'I AM HIV-POSITIVE'" I AM SO FUNNY.
[/sarcasm]

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE. This is pretty cool. I know a few people who might be a tad interested in this.

I'm still trying to decide if that was an intentional South Park reference, or if you even knew you were referencing it....

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
$50 says the conversation of the scientists when they were discussing whether or not it'd work was like "'So, how positive are you that this will work?' 'I AM HIV-POSITIVE'" I AM SO FUNNY.
[/sarcasm]

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE. This is pretty cool. I know a few people who might be a tad interested in this.

I'm still trying to decide if that was an intentional South Park reference, or if you even knew you were referencing it....
Whats South Park?

Kidding...I don't watch that shit...

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
[/sarcasm]

Kidding...I don't watch that shit...

I'm so sorry to hear that, you have my deepest condolences.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

...Is that something you really want to joke about?

Reactions: 1 person

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

Congratulations! It turns out your life expectancy is 20 years due to AIDS! And that's best case scenario! But at least you don't need to listen to Beiber!

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: And what?