Can you tell when you're drunk

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get a good feeling when I know I've had too much I'm alot more relaxed where others simply just act out although I don't drink nearly as much anymore.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would usually have put drunk is rather further down the intoxication line (there is further to go but not much).
To that end knowing you are drunk can be dodged, though usually means you opt for the... gravity assisted means of getting off the stool/bench/chair.

As far as do I know when I have had something. I don't drink these days, and never particularly enjoyed it even back when I was a greasy teenager with something like a tolerance (can't imagine I have any these days). Yes but it was mostly an active thing as I test my reflexes and thought patterns.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Yea
Funnily enough, the very first time it happened I somehow created my own test for it in my head

I would look at completely random things over and over, and see how fast I could ‘say in my head’ the color of the thing I was looking at

When I am drunk, it takes at least a second and a half to two seconds every time. When I’m sober, it’s obviously instant.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER