Can Wiiware saved games be found anywhere?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by saulin, Jun 8, 2009.

Jun 8, 2009
  1. saulin
    OP

Member saulin GBAtemp Regular

I have seen places to get Wii saved games on the net and I even tried some and they work fine. Are Wiiware saves, saved in the same way as normal Wii games? The Wiiware saves show up side by side with the normal wii games saves. I was wondering if there are any places where to download save files for Wiiware games?

I checked gamefaqs but it didn't seem to have Wiiware saves.

Also does anyone know a good board for Wiird cheats to use with GeckoOS besides the official board? I would like a site where requests are allowed. GeckoOS now support Wiiware/VC cheats but there aren't many cheats available anywhere and the official wiird board does not take requests for cheats.

2. Gamemaster1379

Member Gamemaster1379 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Wiiware saves, along with disc games and virtual console saves are all found under the Wii Save Data Management menu. You can copy files to and from SD, considering they don't have a "no-copy" protection (in which case, you could try to bypass by using Gecko OS no copy flag).

As for WiiRD codes, try here.

3. saulin
    OP

Member saulin GBAtemp Regular

Yes I know where the saves are located. I mean is there a place on the Net where to download saves for Wiiware games? Or they protected? because I know Wii saves you can find them and download them easy on the Net.

And thanks for Gscentral. I'll see if they have different codes than the ones posted on the official Wiird site.