Hacking can wiilinux play flash player 10?

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well flv's aren't really a problem. I think that's handled by ffmpeg in mplayer. I know you need either ffmpeg or gstreamer installed to get flash video support in gnash. But you will have problems with some flash animations.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
kisamesama said:
i was talking about viewing and playing flash player 10 games online in a browser. (e.g. omgpop.com)
No, not possible. Wait for a Internet Channel update with flash 10.

kisamesama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thx... is nintendo going to release an internet channel with flash 10 actually? the internet channel is so poor atm... even android browsers are better and have more apps for web browsing (youtube app, youku app, etc..)

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
kisamesama said:
ok thx... is nintendo going to release an internet channel with flash 10 actually?
Ahaha, good joke, so funny
laugh.gif
. You know you're talking about Nintendo/Opera, right
mellow.gif
?

Ninty won't do anything as long as Youtube-Videos work. By now, Wii-Users should get that your Wii isn't an Ps3/XBox/Netbook, and Ninty has no intend to do hard and advanced things like this. They give a crap about their System/Ui, at least it seems like that. And I dunno if it's even possible (Flash 10 isn't possible for older Android Phones, like mine, because it is made for ARM9, and the older ones use ARM7, as far as I know. Dunno about Wii, but this could be a problem too). So, I'll say: Forget it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-