Homebrew Can we have some sort of rendering for DS or 3DS games?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,523
  • Replies 8
D

Deleted User

OP
As the games played on 3ds are horribly jaggied so can we have an alternative for some rendering that make the edges smooth such as in emulators (16-Bit Filtering in GpSp on PSP makes it look quite neat than normal) each sort of emulator has that, plus there is no performance degrading factor that will cause a drop in FPS. This is possible through payloads for TWL (@Robz8 and @ApacheThunder, the whole DS Community has faith in you) and for CTR (Luma 3DS' Render+AA function like that of Clock+L2) (@AuroraWright and @TuxSH, you both have the skills to do this). The conclusion is that the benefits that B9S has over A9LH is that devs can easily programme and exploit the system to higher capabilities. This thread was not created for troubling the devs pr for taking any bullshit from you idiots who will be swearing at this post unnecessarily. Mind It!

skullkeeper94

Professional USB Corrupter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically they want a way to make games look smooth on the twl loader. Also, this thread is pointless. Just because devs have the ability to do so, does not mean they will just because OP wants it done.
Does that whole "hold start+select when booting" thing work? I can't remember the buttons exactly, but I did it with my DSTWO. My only complaint is, ya know, it's SMALL

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It would be possible with a modified TWLNand but even so you're running games in DS mode, so it's quite limited since the 3DS's processor doesn't have access to anything while in DS mode.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

blackbubble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
nds games on this japanese version of desmume (X432R) are rendered and it looks awesome, but is due to upscaling and opengl + filters, and is still computer heavy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5