ROM Hack Can they change the music of entry of the superstars of smackdown vs r

greenboy67

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I have some time playing smackdown vs raw 2010, I finished the story mode 2 times, and let me know how you can change the entrance music of the superstars:

Kane: Veil of Fire
Cm Punk: Cult of Personality
The Miz :I came to the play
Cody Rhodes: Smoke and Mirrors
Batista Theme: The Rock Theme

if they help me how to change the themes with a program or something, i would be grateful for it.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Some new 3d type files in there on top of the NSMBD.. might have to check it out.

Back on topic it appears to be OGG files and SDAT..... new one on me as far as DS games are concerned. Going to have to put that in the DS sounds thread.

The ogg files (which play fine on my PC even if they sound awful for being aimed at the DS) seem to be 11025Hz mono meaning you can probably make your own and inject them. They seem to be anywhere between one and two minutes give or take a couple of seconds either side and the largest is 535 Kbytes.
Anyhow there are 31 files names bgm_entrance_??.ogg where ?? is a number between 00 and 30 save for 15 and another one for the credits. This places it in file relinking territory (similar to the TWEWY stuff)- open the rom, rename files accordingly and rebuild it.

08 is Motorhead - the game.
12 starts with Big Show

I had a quick listen to the others but could not make anything out (the songs featured are not really my type of music) and searching for lyrics for songs features in a wrestling game at this point in the day is not going to happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1