Hacking can these uk bundles have cfw installed?

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The New 2DS XL can have CFW installed on it. ANY 3DS system can have CFW installed on it. You'll have to pay extra for a flashcard though. :/ Don't lie to the OP.
i mean do they ship with the right fw id prefer the sound hax method if possible no flash cart needed

I assumed you meant that which is why I answered the way I did, I wasn't lying to you.

The answer is still yes, no, yes.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i mean do they ship with the right fw id prefer the sound hax method if possible no flash cart needed
There's no way to tell when these bundles got restocked, so there's a possibility they may be on 11.4. The New 2DS XL is guaranteed to come with 11.4. Your best bet may be with the Style Savvy bundle. There's just no way to know so take my suggestion with a grain of salt.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,
Reactions: fatboynate

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's no way to tell when these bundles got restocked, so there's a possibility they may be on 11.4. The New 2DS XL is guaranteed to come with 11.4. Your best bet may be with the Style Savvy bundle.
The Mario kart should be good to go as well, I know someone who bought one a month ago from argos and they were on 9.0

Reactions: fatboynate

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
i already have my gateway card so i can just use the blue r4, but i think im gunna try n find one on 9.0 so i can use that, but cfw off a 32gb would be sweet, i used to have all my games converted to cia before the n3ds came out

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
tbh pokemon, ff explorers and fantasy life are cheap as hell right now so ima grab those with a 2ds xl n just not update till ive built enough of a collection to need cfw, nintendo is blocked on my router anyhow thanks to my cbhc wii u so thats not an issue

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thanks for the help <3

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
You have a gateway and dumped your games? Do you have a second 3DS? You can hack any 3DS on 11.5 with a hacked one.
oh really?, and yeah i have had a hacked 3ds xl hacked since cubic was discovered, the touch screen doesnt touch anymore though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1