Not open for further replies.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
GBATemp-Giftcard32.jpg

I would advise you to report your own post and request a moderator to lock it before you get flamed.

- Sam

I love that picture.
laugh.gif

As for you, go get a 3 in 1 Expansion Pack and refer to GBATemp Wiki if you have any issues. Even better: go away. Harsh, but candid.

That pictures says more than a 1000 words. I get a bit emotional when I see that picture, I picture myself people that are praying to god that a certain slot 1 card will get the ability to play gba roms. But unfortunatly not even god has the knowlidge/power to achieve this 8th world wonder. Let's all pray to god now. Jesus save the r4! Let it run gba roms! HALAYLOEYAAAAHHH!!!

iTech

Trophies
Website
www.mikethespike.net
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
ZOMFGWTFBBQ?!?! Itech is your sister dead?

lets give give her a collective moment of racial slurs in her dishonor

Nah. She evaded our attempts to murder her so many times, we decided to just bury her alive.

We had a funeral and everything - we told the attendant (some nun) that she was killed by the same Satanic cult that killed Maddie (The Bush Administration). Last night this argus-filch type mofo comes knocking on our front plywood (we don't have any doors in the house, anymore at least) telling us he heard whistling and signing noises coming from her grave. Guess who he had with him? My mother, who was signing at the grave out of joy just before she and the guy say an arm come out of the ground. He brought both back home. Oh well, the mass amounts of Ritalin we put in her feeding bucket are bound to do her in sometime soon anyways - plus we'll get the monthly dollar in child support from one of her fathers until then.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@Hitto

You're just manipulating the context of his messages now. For shame, for shame!

Reminder: Currently one of the cheapest and most convenient solutions to playing GBA ROMs with the R4 is the 3 in 1 Expansion Pack. And yes, I'm going to whore out this Wiki 'til it can't even attract sailors because there are thousands of members that don't even touch it.

thomasroberts6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, everybody on any of the other boards i post on would agree that i am mature for my age. Ask anyone on the ign forums.

Just because i may not seem to be such a mature person to you, doesnt mean im not.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
That's a pretty good reference actually, the IGN forums are a meeting of the greatest minds of our time - only rivalled perhaps by the patrons of gamefaqs.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
It's OK, the best thing you can do actually is just don't read anymore things, the first posts really have your answer.

Be happy and feel welcome GBATemp.net is a great community.

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
Jeez at 37 years old I forget that I can't have the last word without being an admin.

Back on topic.

The answer is NO.
grog.gif

Now everyone grow up, and act nice.

If you don't have anything constructive to say, go make a post/thread about it somewhere else.

I am off to play Rune Factory, Heroes of Mana and all the other new games.
yaynds.gif

PS - Where are the Mods/Admins ?
unsure.gif
lol

PPS - Please LOCK THREAD!!!

SpectralSounds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All these replies and still no answer to the original question? Im on the edge of my seat. Soo....

Can the R4 play GBA Roms? The public wants to know.

/sarcasm

TsukoyomiMoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
We shouldn't compare ourselves to the mighty of Gamefaqs and the kings of IGN, they are too much for us.
Though the Nintendo FS has a GBA emulator, you'll need to buy the FS.
BTW, those are not typos, incase...

rhfb

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If I got an R4DS could I use my M3CF as something similar to the 3in1 to play gba games? I'm having issues with the saves on my M3CF so I'm probally going to get an R4 if I cant fix me M3CF, but would love to be able to play gba games (but save them on the R4) if at all possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o