Wannabe Artist
OP
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
I need someone to render this image of a Nintendo DS Lite. I know it shouldn't be too hard for some of you, but I find rendering to be really difficult.
DS_Lite_black_hero.jpg

I don't need the stylus rendered. Thanks.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I render things with the pen tool, but it takes a long time.

If I felt like it, I could do it, but I'll wait to see if anyone else can do it because I'm lazy like that.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Nice try?" He made a render, so you should be satisfied. What kind of render? Of course, to me, I would think that you are referring to a picture without a black or white background, but obviously, more experienced members would have thought something else.

Anyways, even though you have one, I felt like doing this for you. Now, If this is the kind you want, than next time, ask for a picture to have a transparent background or something.
dsliteblackhero.png

It doesn't look transparent, but it is.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
I was assuming that he wanted us to map a 3D model of it, make it spin in 360 degrees in an animation, and then encode it.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
A "render" is the final process of turning 3D info into an image.

People using "render" to refer to cutting the background out of things... that's wrong. Often people will take 3D renders other people have made (for example screenshots from videogames) and cut out the main character and call that a render, so people mistakenly thought "render" referred to the cutting process, when in reality is refers to the process that made the base image.

For example, turning this...
sword1.jpg

Into this...
sword2i.jpg

Is rendering. It produces the render.

If somebody was to cut out the shadow and all the white to just get at the sword, then they'd be taking the render of the sword (calling it the render) and using it in another image.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...