Hacking Can someone please translate Ao no Kiseki (Trails to Azure) Evolution ?

Rex1M

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, it would be fantastic if someone could use Guren, Kitsune57 or Flame's Ao translation to translate the Evolution version.

Kiseki truly is an underrated franchise, i.m.h.o it deserves more players.

I've heard Trails to Azure is arguably the best Kiseki game ever made and I'd love to play it.

Also, I've finished the Sky trilogy and I've been playing Zero.

So far Zero's also fun, I can't wait to see more of this game's surprises.

Lastly, I'd wholeheartedly appreciate it if someone can manage translating Ao no Kiseki EVO with the translated script of the people I've mentioned.

Thank you for your attention.
Ao EVO.jpg

Last edited by Rex1M,

Rex1M

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, I know this isn't an easy task but I'm sure this can be done with Guren, Flame's or Kitsune57's English Ao script.

I honestly hope there's someone out there who's working on Ao Evo.

Have a good day.

Rex1M

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good evening everyone.

I'm not here to complain, though I admit it's a bit disappointing that Ao Evolution doesn't have a translation.

Tiaph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't able to find a Evo music replacement when I checked before, and I thought that was because the loops had to be different since the tracks are different lengths. I got about halfway through the PC version and sometimes I switch the save to the PSP when I feel like having it portable. It's kind of a pain but I'm more likely to finish games when they're on a console, but I played through Zero Evo and got really attached to having voices. I've kind of put my playthrough on hold now that there's Sky 3rd Evo in English that I've been working through.

Out of curiosity though, I saw that there is a voice patch for the PSP version but it was only with the Japanese text. Is there a patch that allows for both the English patch and the voices to work on the PSP version or is that not a thing right now?

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't able to find a Evo music replacement when I checked before, and I thought that was because the loops had to be different since the tracks are different lengths. I got about halfway through the PC version and sometimes I switch the save to the PSP when I feel like having it portable. It's kind of a pain but I'm more likely to finish games when they're on a console, but I played through Zero Evo and got really attached to having voices. I've kind of put my playthrough on hold now that there's Sky 3rd Evo in English that I've been working through.

Out of curiosity though, I saw that there is a voice patch for the PSP version but it was only with the Japanese text. Is there a patch that allows for both the English patch and the voices to work on the PSP version or is that not a thing right now?
You can transfer between PSP and PC with my guide https://www.reddit.com/r/Falcom/comments/8wqe1v/guide_on_how_to_transfer_savedata_between_psp_and/

There should be a Zero and Ao Evo voice patch at the cat website.

Tiaph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow that post was you? Yeah actually I've been using that as a guide when I switch between platforms.

moonblood666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can use Evo voices and Evo music with Ao PC. 737a3cd068fb16624792c4c7d255e86e4260787b use google
Not that I want to resurrect this old thread, but how did you implement the Ao Evo OST? I can't find any OST mod nor can think of a way to get this working with the correct loops. Are you sure what you're saying is correct?

Rex1M

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darn, I guess my hopes for a Ao Evo English patch were a bit too high.

So there's no one out there who's trying to use Guren, Kitsune or Flame's translation to make a Vita patch?

MagnesG

GBAtemp Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darn, I guess my hopes for a Ao Evo English patch were a bit too high.

So there's no one out there who's trying to use Guren, Kitsune or Flame's translation to make a Vita patch?
People are probably more prone to play it on pc because of turbo mode, or at least speedhack. Those games are good, but it's still a bit chore to go through at times.

Zonk124

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
So it seems impossible to translate it? I wish there was a way hmm. Personally I prefer the art style in Evo versions but most would probably disagree. Still I'd be nice to have a patch on vitas evo version, even if the patch is slightly broken.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-