Hacking Ao no Kiseki Evolution - English patch?

Lloyd_Bannings

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
I've just beaten Zero no Kiseki Evolution on my PSTV and holy damn this was one of the best games I've ever played. So I wonder: Is anyone working on the Ao no Kiseki Evo version? The Evo versions are really amazing, if I do say so myself. Would be really a downgrade to play the PC version now. So are there any ongoing projects for Ao Evo? It would be such a shame if the supposedly best game of the series doesn't have an English patched Evo version tbh.

Last edited by Lloyd_Bannings,

Rex1M

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Evo versions are really amazing, if I do say so myself. Would be really a downgrade to play the PC version now. So are there any ongoing projects for Ao Evo? It would be such a shame if the supposedly best game of the series doesn't have an English patched Evo version tbh.
Hi dude, I feel the exact same way regarding Ao Evo.

Trust me, you're not the only one who wishes this game received an English Vita patch.

Playing Zero Evo anywhere/anytime you want on the Vita in English was great !

Personally, I still have some hope that Ao Evo will get a patch.

Glad I'm not the only one here who feels the same way about this game.

Last edited by Rex1M,

Tiaph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree, its taken me a lot longer for me to get to where I am in Azure because I have to play it on PC in order to get the Evo voices with the translation patch. Playing the PSP version in comparison is a less desirable since it lacks a voice+translation patch, and the Evo versions just look nicer too.

Accelerator48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree, its taken me a lot longer for me to get to where I am in Azure because I have to play it on PC in order to get the Evo voices with the translation patch. Playing the PSP version in comparison is a less desirable since it lacks a voice+translation patch, and the Evo versions just look nicer too.
Totally! I tried Ao on psp and couldn't last more than 2 minutes. Going from Zero Evo to Ao on psp is really jarring.

Reactions: Rex1M

Lloyd_Bannings

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
I know what you mean. I was trying to play the PC version, but I simply don't like playing on my PC/PC Monitor. I've played Zero Evo on the PSTV on the couch in front of my TV in the living room, that's the way I prefer my games. I guess I'll have to somehow buy a new PC for my TV only since my (very old) windows XP PC I`m using right now is not only in another room, but also another floor. So inconvenient... :(

moonblood666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hehe, the hope for an Ao Evo patch to somehow appear is one of the reasons why I visit this board every day. XD I'm near the end of Zero Evo (ch.4), so I guess I'll soon have to bite the bullet and play the inferior PC version. Really liked the animated character art, new water effects and Evo OST arrangements in Zero Evo.

Last edited by moonblood666,

Rex1M

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hehe, the hope for an Ao Evo patch to somehow appear is one of the reasons why I visit this board every day. XD I'm near the end of Zero Evo (ch.4), so I guess I'll soon have to bite the bullet and play the inferior PC version. Really liked the animated character art, new water effects and Evo OST arrangements in Zero Evo.
Wholeheartedly agree with you, also Intense Chase and Inevitable Struggle's Evo version are pretty good.
Fighting that lunatic at the end was fun too.
I truly hope to see Ao Evo get an English patch.

Tiaph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt it, nobody has said they're picking it up and there's only 3 months until CS3 comes out. It's time consuming. That said I finally got around to finishing it on PC, but I'd still like Ao Evo to get a patch. I'd probably edit one of the Evolution BGMs though. To Be Continued super arrange > Omen Evolution.

Last edited by Tiaph,

moonblood666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Anyone remember how long it took for EvilGoku to translate Zeroe Evo?
I think the reason why Zero Evo got finished by EvilGoku so fast is because he had the script available in plain text. He mentioned to have written a small app to automatically insert the lines. The problem is that with Ao's patch (Guren's leak and Flame's edit alike) we don't have the script available in plain text, so no one tries to do it at the moment. Perhaps if someone could get the plain text files from Flame it would be another thing.

Dinhcongtrang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
That was me when I beaten Zero Evo last year. But I didn't have much time to wait for Ao Evo, so after completed Cold Steel I, I went to Ao PSP and didn't regret.

The only problem for me with Crossbell Duology Evo is their BGMs, besides that the gameplay, graphic and voice acting were awesome. The PC version still need to add the voice file from Evo, though.

Really missed the BGMs DLC option from Sky Evo, Crossbell Duology has many memorable OSTs, also the Super Arrange Version (Get over the Barrier and To be Continued)

Last edited by Dinhcongtrang,

Beastly-Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Do you have and source moonblood666?
I asked to database, the guy that did the same process about the 3rd, he did an incredible work and i almost finished the game on Vita, so i hope he will reply :), i have to start Zero no Kiseki EVO and i would love to continue the Crossbell saga on Vita with Ao, it will be incredible.

Rith12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked to database, the guy that did the same process about the 3rd, he did an incredible work and i almost finished the game on Vita,
I think he mentioned in another post that he is not doing it because he got burned out doing the first 3 sky games.

Beastly-Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think he mentioned in another post that he is not doing it because he got burned out doing the first 3 sky games.
But i don't understand why he doesn't reply to me, i could even pay him like 10 euros for the transfer of the translation to Ao EVO.

moonblood666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i could even pay him like 10 euros for the transfer of the translation to Ao EVO.
This is hillarious... :lol:

I don't want to sound like an a** for saying this, but they've been working on each Trails in the Sky Evo patch for like a year each. I don't know how the pay is in your country, but I think even a programmer in a third world country would turn you down if you offered him 10€ for months of work. :rofl2:

Reactions: Rith12

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.