mike1984

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
What is so good about this game? It looks similar to a Capcom vs SNK type game and I ain't a fan of button mashers. What makes this game so good?

evadwolrab

Trophies
XP
Country
ohmy.gif
Capcom v SNK was the nuts!

I've only played Bleach for 2 minutes and yeah it does seem a bit button-mashy, maybe I need to get into it a bit more. I might even install Dragonball Z SS2 again and give that a try

But don't bring C v SNK into this!
tongue.gif

Mieki

Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing really...just that the DS needs some decent brawlers, and this one looks the most decent from the american releases. I'd play JUS, but only if they'd finish the translation already XP

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, there is nothing special about this game. In vs mode its just a bunch of random button mashing, in which you attempt to pull off random specials. the only good part is that there are alot of characters to choose from. Download play is a BIG letdown. It works pretty well, but the loading times are so frustrating. It takes one min to load the character selection screen, one min to load the game, another min to load the character selection screen for the second round, and so on and so on. The story mode in my opinion is absolute crap. The text sucks, and you will end up skipping through most of it as it consists of texts like, where is my bonnie, why aren't you fighting me, etc. Also, the story mode is tedious as you end up fighting the same guy OVER AND OVER again. And for most of the different episodes, they are just played from different points of view, so it's so very boring.

But bare in mind, that this is just MY opinion. If you enjoy pure beat em ups, and don't mind skipping the text, this game might be for you.

Trulen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried it, but I prefer the Dragon Ball Z game.

But I can't give you the reason because I just can't put my finger on it.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The Japanese Bleach games were better. Sounds wierd and funny when dubbed. Get Bleach 2, tis awesome, and some of the combos that can be pulled off are incredible. Check out YouTube. Bleach is one of my fave games, can't get enough of it.

Nthenorm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What is so good about this game? It looks similar to a Capcom vs SNK type game and I ain't a fan of button mashers. What makes this game so good?

Bleach has nothing in common with Capcom vs SNK other than they're both 2d fighters, and even then the gameplay style of both of them is really different. The gameplay is sorta like a slightly slower Guilty Gear with certain other fighting mechanics from other games like Darkstalkers. You might be able to beat the AI with button mashing, but I doubt you'll get very far in wifi.

If you're into technical 2d fighters, this game fits the bill pretty well.

Capcom vs SNK is one of the best fighting games ever. It's freaking awesome! There's no accounting for taste.
CvS1 was a bit of a letdown. CvS2 is simply awesome though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1