Can someone convince me

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by mike1984, Oct 13, 2007.

Oct 13, 2007

Can someone convince me by mike1984 at 3:28 PM (881 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. mike1984
    OP

Member mike1984 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    What is so good about this game? It looks similar to a Capcom vs SNK type game and I ain't a fan of button mashers. What makes this game so good?

2. evadwolrab

Member evadwolrab GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    [​IMG] Capcom v SNK was the nuts!

I've only played Bleach for 2 minutes and yeah it does seem a bit button-mashy, maybe I need to get into it a bit more. I might even install Dragonball Z SS2 again and give that a try

But don't bring C v SNK into this! [​IMG]

3. Mieki

Member Mieki GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    Nothing really...just that the DS needs some decent brawlers, and this one looks the most decent from the american releases. I'd play JUS, but only if they'd finish the translation already XP

4. jgu1994

Member jgu1994 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Actually, there is nothing special about this game. In vs mode its just a bunch of random button mashing, in which you attempt to pull off random specials. the only good part is that there are alot of characters to choose from. Download play is a BIG letdown. It works pretty well, but the loading times are so frustrating. It takes one min to load the character selection screen, one min to load the game, another min to load the character selection screen for the second round, and so on and so on. The story mode in my opinion is absolute crap. The text sucks, and you will end up skipping through most of it as it consists of texts like, where is my bonnie, why aren't you fighting me, etc. Also, the story mode is tedious as you end up fighting the same guy OVER AND OVER again. And for most of the different episodes, they are just played from different points of view, so it's so very boring.

But bare in mind, that this is just MY opinion. If you enjoy pure beat em ups, and don't mind skipping the text, this game might be for you.

5. Trulen

Member Trulen GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I tried it, but I prefer the Dragon Ball Z game.

But I can't give you the reason because I just can't put my finger on it.

6. DarkAura

Member DarkAura Offline

Canada
    The Japanese Bleach games were better. Sounds wierd and funny when dubbed. Get Bleach 2, tis awesome, and some of the combos that can be pulled off are incredible. Check out YouTube. Bleach is one of my fave games, can't get enough of it.

7. BakuFunn

Member BakuFunn Flameproof.

United States
    I see that from your avatar
    [​IMG]
    I like bleach too, i want to undub my version.
    I have a mac though...
    Thats why I requested an ips patch before to undub it.

8. Pigwooly

Member Pigwooly GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Capcom vs SNK is one of the best fighting games ever. It's freaking awesome! There's no accounting for taste.

9. Nthenorm

Newcomer Nthenorm Advanced Member

Canada
    CvS1 was a bit of a letdown. CvS2 is simply awesome though.