ROM Hack Can Someone Complile The New Gen 7 PKHeX ?

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
What save manager does everyone use? I tried using savedatafiler but I dont think I have the right title ID for the game and then I tried JKSM. My Pokemon and other data showed up when I used PkHex but after editing and importing back to my game it just corrupted.
I used JKSM but my save didn't get corrupted and worked fine.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used JKSM but my save didn't get corrupted and worked fine.
It worked fine once I used the more updated version that was posted.

The only thing I wish to be fixed right now is the pokedex entry. I would like to see all the new Pokemon in the game.

Has anyone at the very least revealed every new Pokemon? The usual places like serebii and Bulbapedia arent showing everything.

JrpgAddict

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i used it just fine the 1st time too but then i tried to alter it a 2nd time and it got corrupted wtf??
can only use this pkhex 1 time??

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
It worked fine once I used the more updated version that was posted.

The only thing I wish to be fixed right now is the pokedex entry. I would like to see all the new Pokemon in the game.

Has anyone at the very least revealed every new Pokemon? The usual places like serebii and Bulbapedia arent showing everything.
Just have patience... The games isn't even out yet!

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
very confused , none of youtube vids explain these things , sry noob here 1st time usin PKhex since ntr plugins dont work on O3ds
No offense, but apparently it seems like you didn't try to find a lengthy tutorial at all, because it took like five seconds to get a decent tutorial.

In case you still struggle with invalid results after reading @j.k.o.k. explanation, here's a decent yt tutorial. Genning starts at around 17 minutes.

Reactions: JrpgAddict

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What's wrong when I finish editing pokemon moon main file?
Exception Details:
System.InvalidOperationException: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.
at System.Security.Cryptography.SHA256Managed..ctor()
at PKHeX.MemeCrypto.Resign(Byte[] sav7)
at PKHeX.SaveUtil.Resign7(Byte[] sav7)
at PKHeX.SAV7.setChecksums()
at PKHeX.SaveFile.Write(Boolean DSV)
at PKHeX.Main.clickExportSAV(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Loaded Assemblies:
--------------------
mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll

PKHeX, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
C:\Users\95545\AppData\Local\Temp\360zip$Temp\360$1\PKHeX-master\PKHeX日月更新11月10.exe

System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll

System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll

System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll

System.Windows.Forms.resources, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=zh-Hans, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_zh-Hans_b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

mscorlib.resources, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=zh-Hans, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\mscorlib.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_zh-Hans_b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.resources.dll

--------------------
User Message:
An unhandled exception has occurred.
You can continue running PKHeX, but please report this error.

How can I fix it?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good news, the Pokedex and the trainer ID issue has been fixed. Would someone be kind enough to compile the latest build please?

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Problem with the latest build when I try to safe after used "Complete Dex" button.

"0x200 chunk @ 0x03000 is FF'd.
Cyber will screw up (as August 31st 2014).
Problem lies in the Pokedex."

This problem doesn't appear with "Seen all" and "Caught all" buttons.

Reactions: Zyteus

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Quick question, if I change my pokemons to shiny ones, will it render them to not be "legit" anymore? AFAIK, changing EVs and IVs will do so but what about if I just make them shinies. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MightyBalloni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@annson24 hacking at all means it's not legit anymore. it may seem "legal" though if that is what you mean, although setting shiny should also invalidate the PID, you'd need to find a new one, but i am unsure if the latest build already handles that for SunMoon. just wait a bit longer; also, whether or not it is legal shouldn't matter while playing offline.

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
@annson24 hacking at all means it's not legit anymore. it may seem "legal" though if that is what you mean, although setting shiny should also invalidate the PID, you'd need to find a new one, but i am unsure if the latest build already handles that for SunMoon. just wait a bit longer; also, whether or not it is legal shouldn't matter while playing offline.
I see, however during the proccess of changing my pokemon into a shiny one, it also generated another PID. What should that mean?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country

If you only change it to being shiny, then it stays legal. Tried it yesterday. Creating one from scratch on the other hand didn't result in a legal one no matter what.

Reactions: annson24

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up