ROM Hack Can Someone Complile The New Gen 7 PKHeX ?

susanoomon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has the pokedex bug been fixed also with the latest link how do I access it when I click on the link it asks for a password...

Xifex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello thanks for Pkhex but some probleme with : in meet Location we get " - - - - - --- "' :x
Is normal?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont get why they cant update PkHex as compiled for some of us who are unable to do so. This is the only github project I've ever seen that doesnt do that.

j.k.o.k.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont get why they cant update PkHex as compiled for some of us who are unable to do so. This is the only github project I've ever seen that doesnt do that.

usually this kind of programing behaviour is to prevent people from re-uploading elsewhere, saying "use this version", and have errors all within it that are patched at a later time. (then have them complain to the github whos source is on it, usually labeling them as the reason why it's broken on "release")

right now i see it has a bunch of issues, let alone is incomplete. so it'll be a while before i would personally consider it "stable", basic functions work to most extents. (people i seen use it more for free items, money, and pokemon generating.) while it has a bunch of issues, even if this has no release candidates on github I'd personally like more stable usage then quick "compile every commit as son as it hits" updates.

everybody right now is in "hype mode", but forget they're wanting these things done, and done now before the official releases are made.. I'd personally play the game a bit and let the developers who volunteer/work on it do what they need to, and leave cheating until you at least beat the game (storyline) once. (but that's my opinion, which doesn't really matter on this subject)

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

rickdgray

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else having issues with corrupt Moon saves. I've installed the latest JKSV and I compiled the latest PKHeX on Linux. I've exported my save, then imported immediately and it works fine. Then I've taken the exported save, made a couple small changes, and imported and the game tells me it's corrupt. THEN, and this is the most confusing part, I take my original save which was never modified by PKHeX, and import it back to the game and it still tells me it's corrupt. I've been at this for hours and I seem to be the only guy with this issue. I've posted this to reddit as well as asked on IRC and no one has any ideas. It seems like SuMo has some kind of checksum like New Leaf but I'm the only one experiencing it.

Aeroglyphix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else's JKSM not overwrite previous exported save files? I always have to make a new folder in order to export my current saves for Moon

JrpgAddict

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
can any1 PLS explain to me how to use the pkhex options , all vids explain it like i am a pokemon expert already >.<

what i mean is what do i choose at the Main-Met-Stats-ATTACKS!!-OT/Misc?? so i dont get error especially at ATTACKS i have no idea what to choose i keep gettin invalid.

and how do i change the Money to max and items for my char to get max masterballs etc withouth buggin stuff?

and what if i say have a lv 10 started pokemon and i wanna make it lv 100 will it auto evolve to 2nd and 3rd form when i go ingame automatic or should i just add max rare candys to get it the (normal way)??and what about skills??

very confused , none of youtube vids explain these things , sry noob here 1st time usin PKhex since ntr plugins dont work on O3ds

Last edited by JrpgAddict,

j.k.o.k.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what i mean is what do i choose at the Main-Met-Stats-ATTACKS!!-OT/Misc?? so i dont get error especially at ATTACKS i have no idea what to choose i keep gettin invalid.

(incoming wall of text..)

Select/Create/Import the Pokemon to use, normally i use one i already have using "View" when right-clicking it.

Main:

• Star icon = Shiny/Regular Colour Palette;
  • PID = the Pokemon's Identifier? (may be wrong)+Reroll
  • Species = What Pokemon it is.
  • Nickname = Self Explanatory, use the checkbox to enable it.
  • EXP/Level = Type these in manually, Doing one will update the other.
  • Nature, Held item,Ability, Language, Is Egg, Country, Sub Region, 3DS Region = Self explainitory
  • Friendship = Self Explanatory, 255 max.
  • Infected = Pokerus. Cured = Immune? (may be wrong)

Met:

• Origin Game, Met Location, Ball, Met level, Met date = Self Explanatory (hopefully)
  • Fateful Encounter, Self Explanatory usually for events+Special in-game pokemon.
  • As Egg = You got it from an egg, thus hatched. Date + location hatched in the box below.

Stats:

• Each stat's IVs (0-31, legit usually don't have 6 31's or 6IV unless seriously farmed. look at more examples online will explain IV's more)
  • Each stat's EVs (0-252, usually you can do 510 total?.. not sure exact max for legitimate, i tend to keep 2*252, and a 6)
  • Hidden power type, Contest stats should be self explanatory.

Attacks:

• You know this display pretty fine i'd assume, you can look into the specific pokemon's move sets to see what can be done(otherwise scroll on the dropdown until it's not showing a red triangle.)
  • PPups are limited to 3, which adds PP of course.
  • Relearn moves i'd assume are egg-moves to be relearned, may be wrong of course.

OT/Misc:

• Trainer information = TID (Trainer ID) SID (Secret ID), and OT (Display Name) of the original trainer/capture/trader/event use.
  • Latest (not OT) handler = Label from who you traded form last? (may be wrong)
  • Extra Bytes (not sure personally, never used them)
  • Markings = markings on the pokeball usually used for differentiating in the PC/Summary.
  • Ribbons, Medals = Self Explanatory, used in their respective games.
  • Encryption Constant = Not sure personally, never dabbled in it.

Money:

• Trainer Info > under Trainer Name's Text Field you'll see a number after $: use the + button, or type in manually up-to 9999999, "Save" button.
Saving:
  • Set The Pokemon, Similiar to "View" to the slots desired
  • When fully done editing your profile, File > Export Sav > Export main/Backup mattering what you used > Import to the Desired game.text

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What save manager does everyone use? I tried using savedatafiler but I dont think I have the right title ID for the game and then I tried JKSM. My Pokemon and other data showed up when I used PkHex but after editing and importing back to my game it just corrupted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not Ai women but women who's bodies are walking Atm machines
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds like scam bait
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    so they collect ''donations''?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well gofundme doesn't accept vagina they just do that off the site
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    guess they just sell spicy fling material
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wonder what kinda desperate depraved beings even need to go there
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gofundme or onlyfans?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, either
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny to see people start a gofundme for silly shit like a new game system, and then see them get free money, then think, not so funny after all.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gofundme for the homeless
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My dog used to chase off my neighbors cat from our yard, till one day the cat stood its ground, and paw slapped the shit out of my dog, now the cat wonders thru my yard, and my dog don't even care anymore, he's like f that cat. Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So just slap your dog when I'm climbing out urewifes window
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just use the front door, dumbass
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, what if you see him?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Then slap your dog?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He can tag me in...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah last time I just looked at bigonya and said the heavy works already done
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    That's @slaphappygamer 's job to slap
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh hi nick
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I think he's from Ohio
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ohhioh Nick
    +2