Homebrew I Need Someone To Build This CIA: Runescape Classic update

RetroGamer02

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You probably just needed imagemagick.

Compiled it for ya. Enjoy =)

Edit: Added the cia version. The make banner and make smdh had the banner and icon images mixed up for some reason.

Attachments

• rsc-c-mudclient177-rev1.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 27
Last edited by RetroGamer02,
  • Wow
Reactions: Hat-Man

Hat-Man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You probably just needed imagemagick.

Compiled it for ya. Enjoy =)

Edit: Added the cia version. The make banner and make smdh had the banner and icon images mixed up for some reason.
Hmmm, this version didn't connect either. Am I gonna have to dig in this and figure out the right connection/IP address myself???

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmm, this version didn't connect either. Am I gonna have to dig in this and figure out the right connection/IP address myself???
Your trying to find something rather obsolete. no one probably gives a damn to waste their own time trying to hunt something like that down. Jave fun.

• Angry
Reactions: Hat-Man

Hat-Man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like the dev has no interest in fixing the non web versions, what a shame.
I got word from someone on the RSC discord that the dev is, in fact, aware of the issue and making changes. How long has this been, and when will it come to fruition? I do not know. The dev was pinged in the server but did not respond. It's Schrodinger's update now.

Hat-Man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got word from someone on the RSC discord that the dev is, in fact, aware of the issue and making changes. How long has this been, and when will it come to fruition? I do not know. The dev was pinged in the server but did not respond. It's Schrodinger's update now.
The dev replied to me on Reddit! He is for sure working on a new client for 3DS!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye