Hacking can i use 2 sx os codes on the same device

Status
Not open for further replies.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It's not a slight on TX, all products have a finite lifetime even if they claim lifetime support. 5, 10 etc. years down the line,

Anonfake123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
My Switch has yet to have a License Code from SX OS. However, I am using the free version since SX OS has implemented LayeredFS and the simple fact that SX OS autoboots into CFW instead of having to manually launch it is pretty great. I would love the license code if you were to consider giving it to me.

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i use 2 sx os codes on the same device i ordered 2 codes from 2 different websites and i got both can i use the 2ed one later on ? like next year. the reason is i was impatient and i got both almost at the same time !
If you haven't I'll buy that key off you for a decent price :)

gokuex123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
i think im going to give it away since im afraid its going to be cancelled if no one used it
hye mohalz...can i get the sx os? i really want it so badly...here in Malaysia they sell it quite expensive...im keeping money to buy that os...its been a week now... suddenly i saw your post about giving it away...i would be so happy if i got it...anyway thx a lot for the give away opportunity....

mohalz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
hye mohalz...can i get the sx os? i really want it so badly...here in Malaysia they sell it quite expensive...im keeping money to buy that os...its been a week now... suddenly i saw your post about giving it away...i would be so happy if i got it...anyway thx a lot for the give away opportunity....
i might make something out of this if not i will post it any way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Not just "some" - I think it's 24 now that have legalized it for adults, so nearly half!