Hacking Can I update my N3DS

Drake008

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,

just wanted to know if I can update my N3DS to the latest Firmware from Nintendo and can still boot into Gateway with an older EMunand?

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's literally no reason to have an older emunand. Most everything that can be done on older firmware versions can be done on the current version with CFW.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's literally no reason to have an older emunand. Most everything that can be done on older firmware versions can be done on the current version with CFW.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You really should ditch gateway. It isn't nearly as stable or developed as some of the other cfws at the present, mainly luma3ds. I highly suggest you completely switch to it.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Edit: Whoops, the website froze on my and apparently reloading made me post a bunch.
Be patient when the site is slow and don't press the post button more than once.
Hi,

just wanted to know if I can update my N3DS to the latest Firmware from Nintendo and can still boot into Gateway with an older EMunand?
That's no problem with A9LH/B9S. Just make sure you never boot Gateway sysNAND after updating your sysNAND or it will wipe B9S (and if you're on A9LH it would brick a n3DS)

Reactions: emuashui

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night