Homebrew can I update my emunand up to 10.3 or not?

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we dont know.
possibly yes, but Nintendo probably already know what is happening here and could block 10.4 emunands.

Lets see.
I do not doubt this is the reason why 10.4 is not out yet. It was probably ready to push out when stuff like 10.3 EmuNAND for n3ds happened and delayed it so Nintendo could add some extra stability to the update.

aaroncmx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
O3DS: Update emuNAND to 10.3 in System Settings. Don't update the sysNAND.
N3DS: Don't update the emuNAND OR the sysNAND. You can update the emuNAND using sysUpdater to 9.5 if you absolutely must, however you should probably just wait, because:

Soon: You should be able to update the emuNAND on the N3DS to 10.3! Maybe. But not as of yet.

Fabbbrrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
O3DS: Update emuNAND to 10.3 in System Settings. Don't update the sysNAND.
N3DS: Don't update the emuNAND OR the sysNAND. You can update the emuNAND using sysUpdater to 9.5 if you absolutely must, however you should probably just wait, because:

Soon: You should be able to update the emuNAND on the N3DS to 10.3! Maybe. But not as of yet.
You can update to 10.3 on N3ds if you use Reinand CFW.

aaroncmx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So what's with all the rxtools 10.3 emunand hype? Is rxtools better than reinand? I currently have rxtools emunand on 9.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ