Can I transfer my Nintendo 3ds folder from one 3ds to another? I used ninfs to extract the folder from my old SD Card already.

ibrokemyds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I've been trying my hardest to get some of my 3ds crap organized and I almost feel myself getting closer. I have two 3DS's, one broken and one that I'm trying to move everything to. I used ninfs to extract my 3ds folder off of my old SD card, but I don't know what steps I should take to put that data onto the new one. For the record, the new 3ds has already been hacked, has a user profile (and a mii since the method I used needed the friend code). Is it as simple as me just dragging and dropping the extracted data over or are there extra loops I have to go through before. This is my first time posting so if I'm doing anything wrong please let me know. Thank you all so much!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I've been trying my hardest to get some of my 3ds crap organized and I almost feel myself getting closer. I have two 3DS's, one broken and one that I'm trying to move everything to. I used ninfs to extract my 3ds folder off of my old SD card, but I don't know what steps I should take to put that data onto the new one. For the record, the new 3ds has already been hacked, has a user profile (and a mii since the method I used needed the friend code). Is it as simple as me just dragging and dropping the extracted data over or are there extra loops I have to go through before. This is my first time posting so if I'm doing anything wrong please let me know. Thank you all so much!

No as the encryption code is uneak per system a system transfer is required

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30