Hacking Can I still play online games with a modded Wii?

SaitoKojima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone.

I recently borrowed my friend's Wii so I could get it soft-modded for him. During the meantime, I've been playing No More Heroes 2 and Tatsunoko VS Capcom UAS.

The big thing I'm wondering though, after it's been modded and I've turned off things like WiiConnect24, can I still play online without any worries of Nintendo seeing the console is modded?

Cause, I mean, on the Game Played History it clearly says "Homebrew Channel" and things like that, so I really don't want them to potentially screw this console up or ban it (if that's possible).

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Never use cheats when going online and you should be fine
smile.gif

SaitoKojima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I don't have anything to worry about Nintendo seeing my game-playing history or tracking what I am doing with my Wii?

SaitoKojima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't worry, I deleted everything to do with Nintendo Channel, Check Mii Out, Everyone Votes, and any other downloadable Channels that use things like that. (Excluding Internet Channel)

SaitoKojima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, this one's got all the safety precautions installed this time.

So if the event occurs, I'm sure his can be fixed in seconds, unlike mine which I still gotta wait for My Sims Kingdom to finish downloading. (I've got all the other games downloaded and autoboot-patched and ready so I can fill up my memory and force myself into the Data Management screen)

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SaitoKojima said:
Well, this one's got all the safety precautions installed this time.

So if the event occurs, I'm sure his can be fixed in seconds, unlike mine which I still gotta wait for My Sims Kingdom to finish downloading. (I've got all the other games downloaded and autoboot-patched and ready so I can fill up my memory and force myself into the Data Management screen)

Cool, hope it finally works out for you dude.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...