Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yass! Agree with Dinoh.
It'll be better to be realistic here.

Do you really need to buy all that in order to make your work?
If so, it wouldn't be better to buy legitimate software, that you know won't give you any sort of problems (like, having un-operational pirated software)

Also, if you can make the things you wanna make with CS2 (or 3, or 4 or 5), then just download it, easy, legal and no problems with that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I want to buy the software because i don't wanna risk viruses on my computer, and i'd also like a proof of purchase in case of anything.
A shame that CS5 is not available anymore, i'll attempt to contact Adobe for a purchasable disc / free download.
I'm hoping not to use CS2 because i want the software to be as feature-rich as possible.

I know of certain page that gave me CS6 (and WonderShare, and the complete suit of Corel Draw for free) without viruses... except one time.

I'm kind of trying to make the same stuff that you do.
The only thing is that, I got confused with Corel Illustrator and ended up with Corel Draw, which doesn't help me that much, but meh :creep:

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have an adobe account which can prove you bought CS5 or an email with proof of purchase, it would help you tremendously.

You'll never know if you don't try.
I agree, but I'm just saying that OP is likely to only get a short-term subscription to Creative Cloud for his trouble if history is any indication, maybe a year's worth.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I agree, but I'm just saying that OP is likely to only get a short-term subscription to Creative Cloud for his trouble if history is any indication, maybe a year's worth.

It's a likely scenario yes.
But if you've never attempted it, you can't say with certainty.

Deleted member 386356

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd still like to avoid subscriptions, especially after it expires, i want my software permanent.
And i won't be able to report my lost copy because its on a different computer on a different account and all, i dont even remember the serial nor do i have a note of it.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'd still like to avoid subscriptions, especially after it expires, i want my software permanent.
And i won't be able to report my lost copy because its on a different computer on a different account and all, i dont even remember the serial nor do i have a note of it.

Then I'm sorry but if you can't provide proof of purchase, you won't get far by contacting Adobe.

Pirating is then the alternative solution or downgrading to CS2.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You can't. They discontuned it a long time ago.

I don't know how it it's for personal use, but with Adobe for Companies, if just ONE computer have the latest Adobe package, all the others become obsolete and invalid to use (legally speak, not techniaclly).
They're quite hard on it to that people are suppose to use the latest, I guess this is why they started with subscribtions because it's cheaper for us normal people, so we don't pirate it. And you always got the latest.

Deleted member 386356

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If that's the case, then i'm gonna have to turn to the dark side, that being piracy.
I'll try to find a good version of CS5 or perhaps CS6 somewhere on the web. Thanks for the help though everyone.

Gizametalman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, either way... I don't think it´ll be easy to pirate all those programs easily.
So, in my personal pirating experience, is better to pirate software when it's brand new released or when it's almost obsolete.
Still, if you're interested in the page I mentioned you earlier, PM me.

I'll tell you some things about that page.

1.- Is a page aimed to artists, so it has many software that helps you to render graphics, animate and edit movies and stuff.
2.- They provide you with tutorials on how to pirate the software.
3.- They give you full programs, without subscriptions nor trials.
4.- Most of the software I've pirated using that page, only involves some .dll files. Just drag and drop.
5.- I haven't had any viruses problems with it. Only one time when I downloaded something from another page.

I'm not endorsing, nor want to make clear that pirating is the best way to go. But honestly, paying that much money for software that will get obsolete in a couple months seems useless (and pretty much a fucked up concept/idea) to me.
Also, if pirating is the only way that you'll get your work done, then I guess we have no other choice than pirate what we need.

Edit 2: I just checked that page and they already released an Adobe Products universal patcher. :rofl2:

Last edited by Gizametalman,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...