Hacking Can I play online with Rogero 4.55?

darkon34

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Can i play online with Rogero 4.55?
or is it easily to get banned?
if get banned can i still play games and is their way to overcome the banned?
(sorry for my bad english..maybe)

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is always a risk of being banned when playing online on ANY CFW. You can play, but you won't be immune to the possibility.

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Just like he said. Remember to log in in PSN ingame only (don't lauch homebrew when logged-in), and never-ever play CoD. It's not that good anyway.

xcrimsonstormx

He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much if you can avoid it that would be good, but if you want too you can and even if you do get banned you can always buy a new Console ID.

somewhereovertherainbow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Im using Rogero /w Cobra 4..46 and thinking of getting 4.55 Habib cause of the online gameplay functionality

Can someone please xplain how you would use Internet-gameplay // PSN on Habib to avoid being
banned or anything. What apps do you need? What games can I play online? And how do
I 'hide' or acquire an extra Console ID - if that is required .

D

Deleted User

You would need PSN patch (sometimes breaks Cobra Emu's in Habib FW), and MM stealth if you're using it.

The last 2 posts pretty much summed it up. Only log in to PSN in-game, and never prior. Never launch homebrew while logged in, and don't play any FPS games as they're probably watched a lot more closely.

You can extract the PSID/CID from another PS3 dump or buy one from someone who has no need for online services. (Warning: This isn't worth it at all unless you have a trustworthy source. Most sites/sellers are scams, and since this isn't a tangible item, if you pay via Paypal, you aren't getting your money back). Also if you got a PSID/CID, there's no guarantee how many people are using it, so you could find yourself banned not even having been on PSN.

For what it costs in time/effort for getting banned, it's easier just to buy a 2nd hand PS3 for cheap and use it on OFW.

D

Deleted User

Use any of the 3 spoofers available? SEN Enabler/Webman/Arch or install Ferrox 4.75?

HomebrewEnthusiast109876

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got SEN enabler, enabled, custom spoof 4.75 and now the internet won't connect. It's not my connection either. It finds an ip but fails to find an internet connection.

Webman although in the menus doesn't work, multiman does however.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well lets see...

I had Rogero's 4.55 and wanted to play online, so i installed Rebug 4.70.

Now i have been seeing a lot of guides talking about "Charles Proxy", so i installed Charles in my PC... but i have no idea how to configure it. My PS3 isn't connect through my PC... just adding the URLs will work? I am really confused at how Charles works...

Does anyone use it?

caboyzcoti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You may also want to create a new psn account for the cfw. Everyone probably already knows that but I don't think it's stated here and that can be important. Especially if you have spent lots on psn or have a vita tied to the account. Just out of curiosity, does anyone know of a case where one has maintained their psn status in a cfw over a long period of time?

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You may also want to create a new psn account for the cfw. Everyone probably already knows that but I don't think it's stated here and that can be important. Especially if you have spent lots on psn or have a vita tied to the account. Just out of curiosity, does anyone know of a case where one has maintained their psn status in a cfw over a long period of time?

I actually didn't have a PSN account, i just made one about 2 days ago to play online a few games, so even if its banned, it doesn't bother me :) thanks for the tip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: