Playing PKGi games online/multiplayer

getbusyyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
recently instaled HEN4.90 on my SuperSlim and was wondering if I would be able to play the games I've downloaded via PKGi online/multiplayer mode. I'm pretty sure I have to have HEN enabled to even load the games and I've avoided signing in to PSN while HEN is enabled. Is it too risky to play these games on multiplayer? Are there any steps to mitigate the chances of getting banned / my console getting banned for playing PKGi games online? I'm not trying to hack on the servers or anything like that just want to play vanilla on multiplayer.

veraci_00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's always a risk. sony doesn't care if you're pirating or even using legit copies while using hen or cfw. they tagged on "unofficial software" to their banning message to include everyone. if you care about your account, purchases, trophies, or anything else associated with it, do not use it with the exploited system. use a dummy account. a system banning is no big deal, but an account banning will affect every system it's associated with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1