Hacking Can I play 3ds rom on latest firmware with DStwo Plus and Luma?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know, I heard DStwo plus uses gateway exploit and thus doesnt work beyond 9.2
But I also have a custom firmware (Luma), so is there a way to play 3ds rom on it?
I'm talking about 3ds rom, not cia.
I just ordered one and I'd like to know
(youll tell me im crazy to buy it before to know, but I didnt buy it for that, rather for the gba emulator and other function)

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't own a DSTwo+, but I think that it relies on Gateway's Launcher, so no, it won't work on the latest firmware (DON'T launch it in Sysnand mode if you have A9LH or you will completely use it!!).
I think is kinda useless since you already have Luma3DS (I don't know if you have A9LH or Menuhax+Emunand setup), since you can use CIA games (yeah yeah you told you want .3ds game, but its not worth the money buying a flashcart if you already have CFW) and you can use the built-in GBA emulator to play GBA roms using some GBA Injector

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
I know, I heard DStwo plus uses gateway exploit and thus doesnt work beyond 9.2
But I also have a custom firmware (Luma), so is there a way to play 3ds rom on it?
I'm talking about 3ds rom, not cia.
I just ordered one and I'd like to know
(youll tell me im crazy to buy it before to know, but I didnt buy it for that, rather for the gba emulator and other function)
Do not use the 3DS function, you will 100% brick your 3DS, but other stuff is fine

Reactions: Noctosphere

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro