Hacking can i merge 10x Vita mem.cards into 1 SD2Vita? how?

7he6rim0ne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have 10 Vita memory cards. 9x 8GB, and 1x 16GB. they are all using HENkaku (Vita is Ensō) and all have the same plugins. some use ur0:tai some ux0:tai... but i know to only use ur0:tai with SD2vita.

what i want to know is how do i merge all the other data; games, saves, pictures, home brew, etc. from all of the separate mem.cards into one sd2vita?

7he6rim0ne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah, i didn’t think it would be that easy as “copy/merge” thanks for clearing that up for me.

i know ‘no question is dumb’ — but i feel bad i took up a thread for something so simple.

Last edited by 7he6rim0ne,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
To further expand on Dinoh's post, make sure you have hidden files marked as shown, and "Hide Operating System Files" in Folder/File Explorer options disabled. If not, you won't see half the folders on the Vita memory card, and you won't end up transferring things of importance.

I would avoid copying the tai folder as well, as that may overwrite your tai config if it's set to run from the memory card (which it shouldn't be, but just in case don't do it anyways).

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
To further expand Tom's post (cheers for mentioning that what I forgot)
It's a good idea to completely move your tai folder to ur0 instead of ux0 if you haven't done so already.

The most important folders are "app" "patch" "addcont" and something with license.

It's a good idea to use one Vita memcard backup as the base where you copy the contents of every other folder into the corresponding folder of the backed up base folder.

Don't delete the contents of your vita cards just yet.
Make sure that once you copied everything to your SD2Vita, you double check if everything is working.

Reactions: 7he6rim0ne

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1