Can I get through Rhythm Tengoku without translation?

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by TeeR, Jan 31, 2013.

1. TeeR
    OP

TeeR GBAtemp Regular

Aug 31, 2012
    I've played the other Rhythm Paradise/Heaven/Tengoku games before and I was wondering if I do want to play the original, Japam-only game, if I'd need heavy translation to play it, or if I could play the game just fine with Japanese text and still get a good idea of what's going on.

2. weavile001

weavile001 Spiritmaster

Jun 10, 2012
    Brazil
    somewhere
    you can play the game normally without any english word,some games don't even have tutorial.

3. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Sep 14, 2010
    Netherlands
    You won't be able to read the optional notes you get for perfecting stuff, but the games themselves are easy to figure out. I cleared the game without understanding Japanese myself. Some games require a bit of trial and error before you know what you're supposed to do though.

4. TeeR
    OP

TeeR GBAtemp Regular

Aug 31, 2012
    Well alright then. Thanks!

5. W hat

W hat Rhythm Heaven Fan

Feb 28, 2007
    United States
    There is a translation. It's ON GBAtemp! Come on! It's in the same section of the forum as this thread! The image in my signature links to it. SEVEN of the first 10 Google links in a search for Rhythm Tengoku translation link to the translation! The top four results all lead to the project! Come on!

6. thaddius

thaddius Charmander is not pleased.

May 5, 2008
    Canada
    It's ok, W hat. We still love you and your translation.

W hat likes this.