Gaming Can I get through Rhythm Tengoku without translation?

TeeR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've played the other Rhythm Paradise/Heaven/Tengoku games before and I was wondering if I do want to play the original, Japam-only game, if I'd need heavy translation to play it, or if I could play the game just fine with Japanese text and still get a good idea of what's going on.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've played the other Rhythm Paradise/Heaven/Tengoku games before and I was wondering if I do want to play the original, Japam-only game, if I'd need heavy translation to play it, or if I could play the game just fine with Japanese text and still get a good idea of what's going on.
You won't be able to read the optional notes you get for perfecting stuff, but the games themselves are easy to figure out. I cleared the game without understanding Japanese myself. Some games require a bit of trial and error before you know what you're supposed to do though.

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a translation. It's ON GBAtemp! Come on! It's in the same section of the forum as this thread! The image in my signature links to it. SEVEN of the first 10 Google links in a search for Rhythm Tengoku translation link to the translation! The top four results all lead to the project! Come on!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*