Hacking Can I downgrade from 11.4 to 11.3?

gengardenne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I ask because I'm going to update and I wanna be sure.
Anyway I'm a CFW use with A9LH+Luma and I've done a backup of my NAND(11.3) to restore it then.
So Can I restore my backup while I'm on 11.4 and turn back like nothing is happened?

gengardenne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes you can update safely or downgrade, though i highly suggests updating your a9lh 3ds to b9s because a9lh is not supported anymore. https://3ds.guide
I know I know...but for now I think A9LH is ok because still aren't exploit only for B9S.
Anyway thank you very much :)

*But Can I downgrade only with a NAND restore or there are also other methods in general?

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you mean "payload" when you say exploit, then the newest version of Luma only supports B9S. That's reason enough to do the effortless upgrade rather than being lazy.

Also, if your system is sending information to Nintendo, you should turn that off in the System Settings before you go online. At all.

XXII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You can downgrade by restoring a previous Nand backup,

or you can downgrade via a CTR transfer, (like the 9.2 downgrade when you installed a9lh), you will keep your datas and it works with a9lh --> https://gbatemp.net/threads/3down-ctrnand-downgrade.467877/

I would suggest to restore your backup though, it's easier. The advantage of the second method is that you can choose your FW (11.3, 11.2, ...).

gengardenne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you mean "payload" when you say exploit, then the newest version of Luma only supports B9S. That's reason enough to do the effortless upgrade rather than being lazy.

Also, if your system is sending information to Nintendo, you should turn that off in the System Settings before you go online. At all.

Yes I mean payload like for example Keckeon patch for luma(A9LH support but don't tested on B9S) and other things that maybe could don't work anymore.
Anyway surely I'll change later for B9S.

But which is the last version for Luma supported by A9LH?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated