Hacking Can I do anything if I don't have PS3?

an07her

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I read here that you need PS3 in order to transfer a PSP game (without connecting to internet on the VITA).

Does that mean that If I don't have PS3 I can't do anything?

Or can I just use QCMA or OpenCMA to transfer the psp files?

D

Deleted-355425

Hi,

I read here that you need PS3 in order to transfer a PSP game (without connecting to internet on the VITA).

Does that mean that If I don't have PS3 I can't do anything?

Or can I just use QCMA or OpenCMA to transfer the psp files?

if you have already installed an exploit game to the vita and can enter the ePSP software then you can just use openCMA or qmca or install the FTP app and ftp them across to the ISO folder on the root directory.

if you have not installed and exploit game yet then yes... you will need ps3 to download the game to it then send it to the vita, use a friends ps3, only takes 2 mins.

an07her

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, brand new never used. Need to activate it first.
No friends with PS3 at all. Guess I will just update it to latest firmware...

What about Charles/vitaupdateblocker? Wont that let me in PSN store and buy the game?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Yep, brand new never used. Need to activate it first.
No friends with PS3 at all. Guess I will just update it to latest firmware...

What about Charles/vitaupdateblocker? Wont that let me in PSN store and buy the game?
There is no way to access PSN on a lower firmware. If you don't already have the game installed or have a PS3 to buy and transfer it, you're out of luck.

D

Deleted-355425

you can activate it without updating, thats the easy bit... its getting the exploited game onto the system with the ps3 which you have to have to do.

an07her

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard of people achieving something else - if the FW is below 3.15 you can actually buy the game and put it to download from Chrome. Then when you turn on the Vita, it will auto-start downloading (and I will be using vitaupdateblocker so it will not ask for FW update). Wont that work?

D

Deleted-355425

I heard of people achieving something else - if the FW is below 3.15 you can actually buy the game and put it to download from Chrome. Then when you turn on the Vita, it will auto-start downloading (and I will be using vitaupdateblocker so it will not ask for FW update). Wont that work?

vita proxy process's only work for several days after a new patch gets released until sony patch it to stop working.

when 3.15 was current then sony dropped 3.18, you could spoof 3.15 to access online stuff until it got patched. so when 3.35 gets replaced by what ever it will be... those on 3.35 for a few days can spoof to access the store n shiz

an07her

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm quite sure mine will be under 3.15 when I get it (brand new OLED model). So I guess this might work for me.

D

Deleted-355425

I'm quite sure mine will be under 3.15 when I get it (brand new OLED model). So I guess this might work for me.

you are missing the point..... it only works 1 firmware below the one getting released.

Mira

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sorry for intruding,but i'm just asking...does the ps3 needs to hacked or legit to be able to transfer the games to the vita?

D

Deleted-355425

sorry for intruding,but i'm just asking...does the ps3 needs to hacked or legit to be able to transfer the games to the vita?

legit... it must be on the most uptodate firmware to access the store to buy the exploit game to transfer.

Mira

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
legit... it must be on the most uptodate firmware to access the store to buy the exploit game to transfer.
i didn't follow the ps3 hacking scene at all...
so any ode or cfw can't access psn?they have to always stay at a certain fw and have something like the 3ds emunand to "keep uptodate"?

Mira

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i didn't follow the ps3 hacking scene at all...
so any ode or cfw can't access psn?they have to always stay at a certain fw and have something like the 3ds emunand to "keep uptodate"?

---
sorry,doublepost it....
how do i cancel a post?

Furudo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have already installed an exploit game to the vita and can enter the ePSP software then you can just use openCMA or qmca or install the FTP app and ftp them across to the ISO folder on the root directory.

if you have not installed and exploit game yet then yes... you will need ps3 to download the game to it then send it to the vita, use a friends ps3, only takes 2 mins.

So I bought a game and when I try to transfer it from my PS3 to my Vita it tells me I need to update the Vita to even transfer the game. What the hell am I supposed to do now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-