can I delete everything under Installed Channel Titles?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Sebastian25, May 28, 2009.

1. Sebastian25
    OP

Member Sebastian25 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I notice I have odd looking channel titles. In fact they all span on for 3 pages in AnyTitleDeleter Mod 5. I have updated the database.txt file but all files come up as UNKNOWN. Im assuming that some of them (if not all) were past Channel's for USB loader (individual channels for each game) HAXX is obviously HBC which I want to keep.

But I have things like ZCUS, UVNA, U7PE,UZDE ... can i delete all those?

will I delete any required files like CIOS rev 10. ? I havent touched the system title files,

but can I delete the weird hidden channels as well?

2. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom

If you have to ask then maby leave WELL ALONE using Anytitle Deleter unless someone has a specific list of what each one is!

Its hard to guess what each one is with the abbreviations/short codes stand for unless you know exactly what your looking for!

remember games/Wiiware also use channels too along with loaders, news and weather, the shopping channel and disk channels!

DO NOT REMOVE ANY FILES THAT SAY IOS! this could be dangerous to your Wii's health if you don't know how to restore/fix!

3. wiiNinja

Member wiiNinja GBAtemp Fan

United States
    If you install BootMii and backup your NAND, you can experiment with deleting anything you want. BootMii will restore you to the saved point if you happen to delete one that would cause a problem.

4. SFenton

Member SFenton ಠ_ಠ

United States
    Wow, that post made BootMii seem like Action Replay:

"Save your game before you use cheats!"

0_o