Hacking can I delete everything under Installed Channel Titles?

Sebastian25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I notice I have odd looking channel titles. In fact they all span on for 3 pages in AnyTitleDeleter Mod 5. I have updated the database.txt file but all files come up as UNKNOWN. Im assuming that some of them (if not all) were past Channel's for USB loader (individual channels for each game) HAXX is obviously HBC which I want to keep.

But I have things like ZCUS, UVNA, U7PE,UZDE ... can i delete all those?

will I delete any required files like CIOS rev 10. ? I havent touched the system title files,

but can I delete the weird hidden channels as well?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sebastian25 said:
I notice I have odd looking channel titles. In fact they all span on for 3 pages in AnyTitleDeleter Mod 5. I have updated the database.txt file but all files come up as UNKNOWN. Im assuming that some of them (if not all) were past Channel's for USB loader (individual channels for each game) HAXX is obviously HBC which I want to keep.

But I have things like ZCUS, UVNA, U7PE,UZDE ... can i delete all those?

will I delete any required files like CIOS rev 10. ? I havent touched the system title files,

but can I delete the weird hidden channels as well?

If you have to ask then maby leave WELL ALONE using Anytitle Deleter unless someone has a specific list of what each one is!

Its hard to guess what each one is with the abbreviations/short codes stand for unless you know exactly what your looking for!

remember games/Wiiware also use channels too along with loaders, news and weather, the shopping channel and disk channels!

DO NOT REMOVE ANY FILES THAT SAY IOS! this could be dangerous to your Wii's health if you don't know how to restore/fix!

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you install BootMii and backup your NAND, you can experiment with deleting anything you want. BootMii will restore you to the saved point if you happen to delete one that would cause a problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1