Hacking Can GameCube Games By Played On USBLoaders?

rongmario

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guyz! I wanted to post this topic to know more about USBLoaders (WiiFlow,USBLoader,ULoader)Because I don't think I can ever manage to play GameCube Backups on my Wii........(Because is a..BLACK WII!)so anyway to play GC backups with USBLoaders??(any!) also plz tell me more about these Loaders!
THANKS!

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
rongmario said:
Hi guyz! I wanted to post this topic to know more about USBLoaders (WiiFlow,USBLoader,ULoader)Because I don't think I can ever manage to play GameCube Backups on my Wii........(Because is a..BLACK WII!)so anyway to play GC backups with USBLoaders??(any!) also plz tell me more about these Loaders!
THANKS!
This question has been asked soooo many times..lol But as you are new to the forums, and it's the holidays, I'll cut you some slack. But next time, search the forums!!!

Short answer is sadly no.

GameCube games, unlike Wii games expect to access the hardware directly. In order to get all GC games to work, you have to take into account all the nuances in how they each interface with the hardware. To make matters worse, when the Wii plays GC games, it pretty much shuts off access to all parts of the Wii that make it different from a GC. There have been some crafty attempts at getting aspects of USB Loading of GC games working, but nothing that is remotely close to a 100% solution. The closest to success was the DIOS MIOS project that is based off of SNEEK, but development is dead as far as I know.

-Happy Holidays! []D

conanac

Be an Angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have USB Gecko, then you could use USB-Boot for playing gamecube games where you store those ISO files in PC.
And if you have SD Media Launcher, you dont need to install any custom IOS or MIOS and it works with the latest system menu.

I just put a video to show that it works (sound works OK, and the game play is reasonable, but not as fast as you may want).
In this video I used UNEEK set-up, but real NAND was tested to work as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night