Hacking Can anyone get [NDS VC] Dementium 2 working with loadiine?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I was trying to get Dementium 2 working today with loadiine but everything I try I just still get the 2 white screens on the wiiu gamepad. If you press the home button it goes to the menu so its still doing something and if you touch the left screen you get a symbol of the stylus. I have got the original dump of Brain Training, not the zip version and if you dump the save folder you actually get a 2xconfg files of NDS Dementium 2 so it must work somehow but how I really don't know. There is no reason why the rom should not work with the rom version off Brain Training because that has no limits on the size of the rom alongside, whether the zip versions have limits, for example if the original is 16MB than you can only go to that size rom but the unzipped version of Brain Training has not got limits, well it should not have in theory!. Can anyone get it working at all and save me from my frustration.

I have attached the Dementium 2 config files & the rom.nds.cafe_hash file in case anyone else can get it working and let me know please if you do. PM me also if you need anything more and can help :)

Edit: sorry correct zip file now :)

Attachments

• Dementium 2 config files from Brain Training.rar
    559 bytes · Views: 177
Last edited by Reecey,

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bump.. No one wants a crack at this at all? or just cannot be bothered, unless its uploaded and working on a web site? come on guys, community spirit and all that, get stuck in! ;)

Last edited by Reecey,

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bump.. No one wants a crack at this at all? or just cannot be bothered, unless its uploaded and working on a web site? come on guys, community spirit and all that, get stuck in! ;)

I would of thought @VinsCool or @pedro702, @fiveighteen, @gamesquest1, @Cyan, @EclipseSin would be at least a tab bit interested in trying! or has the wiiu scene just got too busy for us all nowadays with newbies and the original crew cannot be bothered anymore :sad:

Edit:- actually the wiiu scene is becoming to suck bad nowadays, its getting like the 3ds scene did, it was fun at the start but now it has just exploded with every man & his dog posting & signing up for fun, WHAT?, HOW DO I DO THAT??? MY WIIU HAS UPDATED ON ITS OWN, WHY? :P

I knew soon as the leak on the 5.5x came it would be the end! no fun anymore :(
55x fag here wanted to help you with this but after this post fuck it. I did get it working btw so yeah sucks to be you xd

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VC base: Zelda Phantom Hour Glass

this game looks awesome I can't believe I never heard of it before.

20160527_122703.jpg

sorry for sideways pics

edit:oops realized this isn't #2

edit#2: both zelda phantom hourglass/style savvy as the base still results in white screens for dementium II.

both 1 and 2 are the same exact size in bytes.
(67108864) dementium 1 works with zelda as a base but #2 won't work at all with any base I try. size shouldn't be a matter if dementium 1 doesn't break the VC #2 shouldn't either (same size) this game might just be incompatible

edit#3: VC I tried as a base:
Zelda Phantom Hour glass (official)
Style savvy (official)
nds2wiiu (Idk what base this uses )

all 3 result in white screens. damn now that I know about this game I wanna play the 1st but knowing 2 doesn't work on wiiu I'll probably play them on my dstwo but wiiu gamepad is what I'd prefer. but this isn't burger King I can't have it my way.

Last edited by [^Blark^],
Reactions: Reecey

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I would of thought @VinsCool or @pedro702, @fiveighteen, @gamesquest1, @Cyan, @EclipseSin would be at least a tab bit interested in trying! or has the wiiu scene just got too busy for us all nowadays with newbies and the original crew cannot be bothered anymore :sad:

Edit:- actually the wiiu scene is becoming to suck bad nowadays, its getting like the 3ds scene did, it was fun at the start but now it has just exploded with every man & his dog posting & signing up for fun, WHAT?, HOW DO I DO THAT??? MY WIIU HAS UPDATED ON ITS OWN, WHY? :P

I knew soon as the leak on the 5.5x came it would be the end! no fun anymore :(
You ask for help then decide to shit all over the gbatemp community yes because that's really going to get you help.

Reactions: VinsCool

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@Marko76 I was not shitting on anyone, I'm not in to those sort of gay sexual games, my ass is only for shitting with but not in that sort of way!!! I was just trying to get things rolling, which it did! Stop being so serious.

@[^Blark^ Yes I did mean No.2 but thanks for trying anyway :)

@kingraa777 thanks for trying buddy. Let me know how you get on please pm me if you need anything else :)

@MRJPGames Thats right m8 I'm just a 5x fag, get over it! either help or taking stop comment a every gbatemp makes serious member! WTF is that english I just wrote??? :unsure:

@VinsCool FU for liking the silly comment but thanks for trying for me, please let me know how you get on because I still cannot crack it my end. :P

Edit: I have edited the 2nd comment in case anyone did take offence by it I didn't mean any offence at all. I especially never meant anything like that to any gbatemp member as referenced by @Marko76 above, which I thought was a tad bit harsh tbh, thinking I meant anything of that sort! I was only having a bit of fun by it to get the ball rolling, none offence intended guys & gals @GBAT! :)

Last edited by Reecey,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Marko76 I was not shitting on anyone, I'm not in to those sort of gay sexual games, my ass is only for shitting with but not in that sort of way!!! I was just trying to get things rolling, which it did! Stop being so serious.

@[^Blark^ Yes I did mean No.2 but thanks for trying anyway :)

@kingraa777 thanks for trying buddy. Let me know how you get on please pm me if you need anything else :)

@MRJPGames Thats right m8 I'm just a 5x fag, get over it! either help or taking stop comment a every gbatemp makes serious member! WTF is that english I just wrote??? :unsure:

@VinsCool FU for liking the silly comment but thanks for trying for me, please let me know how you get on because I still cannot crack it my end. :P

Edit: I have edited the 2nd comment in case anyone did take offence by it I didn't mean any offence at all. I especially never meant anything like that to any gbatemp member as referenced by @Marko76 above, which I thought was a tad bit harsh tbh, thinking I meant anything of that sort! I was only having a bit of fun by it to get the ball rolling, none offence intended guys & gals @GBAT! :)
There are ways and means to fire up a community to help you and the way you approached it was way wrong next time make it like a challenge or something even now your edited post is still quite rude saying that nobody can be bothered to help and are just waiting for others to upload again you are basically saying the gbatemp.net community are lazy fuckers.i do get that it may have been said as a joke but remember that jokes are harder to get in text form as people can't judge from your tone of voice if it's a joke or if you are being serious. I'm not trying to have a go at you just giving friendly advice for the future that it's best to be nice when asking for help as more people will be willing to help rather than pissing off the community. I guarantee if your original post had been nice more people would have been on to help you and we all would be closer to a solution by now.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong