Hacking Can anyone find everyone's pokemon ranch?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlameTakuya said:
EDIT 2: ...It's .wad. Dammit. And damn Twilight Princess is still at like 6% after 3 full days... Damn.
Yeah, it's been out for a while, so it should be expect that it's going to be slow. However, there are some split up links for TP at a place where you can share rapidly.

Posts merged

QUOTE(FlameTakuya @ Jun 10 2008, 08:22 PM) I dunno.

Maybe the original form it is after copying to the SD card?

I tried copying some channels to my SD card to see what format they were, and they were .iso... >.>
Unfortunately, those are encrypted and only work for the Wii they were copied from. WADs are the only things that work.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Lacius said:
FlameTakuya said:
EDIT 2: ...It's .wad. Dammit. And damn Twilight Princess is still at like 6% after 3 full days... Damn.
Yeah, it's been out for a while, so it should be expect that it's going to be slow. However, there are some split up links for TP at a place where you can share rapidly.

Rapidshare is a piece of crap, and refuses to work for me. It works like, what, one link after like an hour or two of refreshing each time? >.>

QUOTE(Lacius @ Jun 11 2008, 09:25 AM)
Unfortunately, those are encrypted and only work for the Wii they were copied from. WADs are the only things that work.
Ah, I see... that makes sense, I guess.... >.>

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlameTakuya said:
Rapidshare is a piece of crap, and refuses to work for me. It works like, what, one link after like an hour or two of refreshing each time? >.>
Reset your IP address after each download. Most people can do that by resetting their routers, which takes like... sixty seconds. If you can't do that, reset your MAC address.

deba94

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FlameTakuya said:
Rapid share is on happy hour (has been for weeks now). Free downloads, go wild
smile.gif

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Lacius said:
FlameTakuya said:
Reset your IP address after each download. Most people can do that by resetting their routers, which takes like... sixty seconds. If you can't do that, reset your MAC address.

Actually, it's this way for the whole of Singapore, so resetting your IP actually doesn't do much. ^^;

(Also, I have a crappy router, so sometimes when I restart, there's a chance that it might not work even though it says it's connected. >.>)

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlameTakuya said:
Actually, it's this way for the whole of Singapore, so resetting your IP actually doesn't do much. ^^;

(Also, I have a crappy router, so sometimes when I restart, there's a chance that it might not work even though it says it's connected. >.>)
Sucks.
QUOTE(creion @ Jun 10 2008, 08:59 PM) So does anyone know if it works with a TTDS card?
If it works with Pokémon Battle Revolution (some flash cards do), it works with My Pokémon Ranch. Otherwise, no.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deba94 said:
CycloDS , M3 Real, and G6 Real are currently the only flashcart that can connect to the wii.
Some one correct me if I'm wrong.
smile.gif
I think that's right on. Some claimed the R4 worked, but that was later debunked as a lie.

creion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ill try it in a bit to see if the ttds works have to start a pokemon game and install the ranch ill post results 2morrow.

deba94

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We, know it has been dumped (I did so myself). Others are now uploading the wad to trackers, which is great
smile.gif
. Glad to see I dumped something worth dumping
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY