Hacking Call Of Duty World At War 1:1 Wii Copy

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Also you said something about installing DVDx which means you more than likely have very old files - try updating your files and see if that helps - theres a how in in my sig with the latest files in there.

I just installed this on 5 PAL wii's tonight and all worked without a hitch.

WhiteWingedKnigh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes I did mention DVDX, the reason is because first i uninstalled DVDX, and then after i went and installed the cIOS for the backup launcher. Then after i installed DVDX. I didn't want my ability to play dvds lost, so i installed DVDX after i installed the cIOS. So I had no problems playing movies or backup games, or i haven't actually tried any backup games as i yet have to get some DVD-R.

BTW: What brand should i get? And to confirm my question from the beginning does the 1:1 Copy of Call Of Duty:WaW Freeze in the menu for beta or gamma? or both?

Lord Kanti

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok i saw this thread so I got question/answers.

first of all I am still using v3 not gamma or cios fixed v3 cold v3 that wont load Disaster past level 8 (supposedly)

I burned the game on second class dvd-r media, maxell to be exact, works like a dream. everything loads nice and fast perfect.....

until ONLINE

the game still works and with the volume up u dont really notice it, but the disc is constantly being read from. it is VERY obvious and noisy.

now does the original title do this during online play? its not just when loading the menu or the level, its throughout the whole online mission. single player campaign mode works flawlessly however.

elmotron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats up guys. Im using an American version of the iso becuase I live in Japan and am waiting for it to be released here (taking forever, same with guitar heros world tour). Anyway I have the iso running but my connection speed on the internet is very low for online play, and it always freezes in between levels or just stays on the black screen after I die, forcing me to unplug the wii
frown.gif

I figure it could be three things
1) I should by a cable to run from my internet router (???) directly into the wii to get a faster connection instead of using wifi. This will make connection better???
2) The dvd I burned it on is no good (Its a fancy DVD -R, used image burn, brick blocker, and wiifrii to change to NTSC J).
3) Its because Im living in Japan and playing with people from England or America

I have iso loader gammer and would really appreciate any help.

WhiteWingedKnigh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Whats up guys. Im using an American version of the iso becuase I live in Japan and am waiting for it to be released here (taking forever, same with guitar heros world tour). Anyway I have the iso running but my connection speed on the internet is very low for online play, and it always freezes in between levels or just stays on the black screen after I die, forcing me to unplug the wii
I figure it could be three things
1) I should by a cable to run from my internet router (???) directly into the wii to get a faster connection instead of using wifi. This will make connection better???
2) The dvd I burned it on is no good (Its a fancy DVD -R, used image burn, brick blocker, and wiifrii to change to NTSC J).
3) Its because Im living in Japan and playing with people from England or America

I have iso loader gammer and would really appreciate any help.

Honestly i don't bother playing online with other region games. It just causes too much to deal with, and your connection is low because most likely your connecting from Japan to people all the way here in America. So your nto gonna have a fun experience. I don't think a hardwired connection would do any good but go ahead. Maybe try reburning the game again, Try 4x or your medias max half. I.E. mines 16x max so i burn at 8x

Ga1l0w

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
WhiteWingedKnight said:
Original is always loud lol, the game is constantly loading. Even online, (yes i've played online with the original, it loads constantly.)

Ok good, cause I though my wii was dying a painful death during a match at the hanger. (verbatim dvd-r at 2.4x burn speed btw)

ecko1972

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a burned copy of Call of Duty: World at War and tried playing on 0.3 gamma and it worked, but it was not in color. All the other games I burned worked fine and were all in color. What would cause something like this?

pebls123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LegendaryXM90 said:
Um....yeah.

DVD-RW has NEVER worked with ANY backup loader.

Get some DVD-Rs.
Well i don't know about dvd-rw but i have burnt cod waw on a dvd+rw and it worked fine
and about the freezing in the menus i think it means that it freezes for a few seconds at most because ive noticed that it always sticks for a couple seconds in the menu(multiplayer menu i believe may be the first menu cant remember havent played in a while) but doesnt crash there

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg0D1PpgCXs Trans formers. +1