Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Demonstryde said:
hey ryu if it works for you how bout posting your fc? since that is what this thread is really about.. to those who have put their fc on this thread you are added..i will continue to check this thread for week or so prob longer to keep adding peeps
Sorry for offtop, I can't will be connected to wi-fi. Like when I have updated an DSi's firmware 2 months ago, DSi have stopped connecting to wi-fi, it enrages me!
hate2.gif
If who knows, in what business, write me PM please. Then I will put my FC
rolleyes.gif

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To : Luisblack..... its great you have added someone .. now put your fc up so we can add you ........der?

To: ryu sparda.... please list what you have (acekard, dtt, ect.) and what firmware you use on it..... cant help if there is no info

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My FC:2837-6573-7944
i have added all of the fc's here that are valid... would like it if i got added back to see how this co-op zombie goes...

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here's my FC... PM me if you want to play. just give me your FC since i dont feel like adding anyone here.
50710 414095

Taellon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Still not getting any Zombie mode. I've tried everything I know of and even some suggestions for other users. Why is this not working for me?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taellon said:
Still not getting any Zombie mode. I've tried everything I know of and even some suggestions for other users. Why is this not working for me?

It's due to AP (freezes).

Are the Zombie Mode Maps large or small? I tried Zombie Mode and played for just a few seconds, so I couldn't get through all of the maps.

FC: 120556988382

Gonna add FC's later.

Taellon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know it's AP. I'm using an Acekard2i running AKAIO 1.8.1 with AAP selected for this game, 4GB Kingston Class 4 formatted to FAT. What is still going wrong for me that I can't access Zombies but everybody else can?

Marauding

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am r4ymond said:
Taellon said:

Are the Zombie Mode Maps large or small? I tried Zombie Mode and played for just a few seconds, so I couldn't get through all of the maps.

Gonna add FC's later.
It's like cod 5, you have to use points to unlock other parts of the map
Also saves must be 4M if you made a save previously you must delete it and remake one as 4M

Taellon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I deleted old saves, deleted the old file and put the game back on, and I set the save to 4M with AAP selected for that game. Still no Zombies option. Seriously, why am I the only person having these problems? This is really pissing me off.

Marauding

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Taellon said:
I deleted old saves, deleted the old file and put the game back on, and I set the save to 4M with AAP selected for that game. Still no Zombies option. Seriously, why am I the only person having these problems? This is really pissing me off.
I got nothing.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Marauding said:
I am r4ymond said:
Taellon said:

Gonna add FC's later.
It's like cod 5, you have to use points to unlock other parts of the map
Also saves must be 4M if you made a save previously you must delete it and remake one as 4M

Why 4M? 512 KB save file is working for me when I save it like that.

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IT WONT WORK ON A (here is the magic number people) 4GB micro i have said this many times.......... with acekard 2i akaio 1.8.1 it needs to be it seems anything but a 4gb i have it working on a 1gb akaio 1.8.1 app on and i didnt change the sav size.. so i am pretty sure that if you spent the 30 cents on a 1gb micro it will work for certain

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
here's my FC... PM me if you want to play. just give me your FC since i dont feel like adding anyone here.
50710 414095
Thats not even enough numbers for a Friend code....(fail)

Taellon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It doesn't make any sense that it would only work on a 1GB card and not any others. Plus plenty of others seem to have gotten it working with other cards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol