Gaming Call of Duty Black Ops Zombie Mode Friend Roster

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im just saying what i have experienced to work for a fact and to a "T" i have this working on a 1gb 2gb and it fails on a 4gb but i have heard it works on a 16gb so seems like 4gb fails until a patched rom which i heard and saw is already out(not sure if it fixes it for akaio acekard2i though) might have to wait until akaio fixes it or spend the few cents to get a 1gb if you want to play it that bad.....THOSE SEEM TO BE YOUR OPTIONS....

jasperkm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wanna play zombie mode co-op too
biggrin.gif
ive been following this added everyone
ADD ME!!

4383-8473-5217

unknown3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i cant't waiting add me
my record with my friend it's the wave 8 you?
let's play zombies give me when and I'll be there

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you really want to play some good zombies matches.... give me your skype name... or look for me "Demonstryde" and send me a message..... or if you dont have it.. here is a good idea for the retards in online zombies... dont take my effin kills... stick to your half of the map unless im down.... every time im linning up a headshot some douche friggin starts poppin away at him and ruins the points.... cant ever make it past wave 8 like that dummies...... skype me for some better gamming or dont kill my zombies make up your mind

unknown3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sorry for double posting but i found the chat in nazi zombies wi-fi!!!!!! click on the icon number of the player and you can talk to him!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end