jon-t

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi
Was trying to run call of duty 5, but it asked me tu update. I said ok, but it did freeze in the end of the update. I Restarted my wii and then it wont detect the dvd at all :S I updated thru internet to 3.4 but my wii still wont detect the dvd. When i put it in my wii freezes. I can hear its reading the disk. What is wrong ? Im i missing some wad files ? I tryed reburning the game twice with and without the update on the disk but the same result :S

Anyone got an idea ?
Im running wiikey 1 with 1.9g update

legoblocks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jon-t said:
Hi
Was trying to run call of duty 5, but it asked me tu update. I said ok, but it did freeze in the end of the update. I Restarted my wii and then it wont detect the dvd at all :S I updated thru internet to 3.4 but my wii still wont detect the dvd. When i put it in my wii freezes. I can hear its reading the disk. What is wrong ? Im i missing some wad files ? I tryed reburning the game twice with and without the update on the disk but the same result :S

Anyone got an idea ?
Why don't you try BrickBlocking it or updating your wiikey to 1.9s?

jon-t

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Tryed with backup loader, that would rule out the wiikey right ?
When i tryed it with the backup løader it managed to get the title id but 2 sek after that the screen went black.
The image was allready brick blocked...

kavid

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
jon-t said:
Hi

Anyone got an idea ?

You can downgrader you 3.4 Wii,but I am afaid than you don't understand my words,because I am Chinese

You see it
http://www.91wii.com/thread-6809-1-1.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.