Hacking call of duty 5 disc error

almario28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i patched the iso with brickblocker and i used imgburn to burn it at the speed of 2.4x, when i loaded up the game with gamma 0.3 it gave me a disc error the Wii read it when i tried booting it up it just gave me a black screen and the disc ERROR any help plz ?

almario28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how could i reborn it i patch it using brickblocker already=( is their a way to unpatch it? i dont have the original copy anymore

thawkins1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I found out if you burn your games on a different speed then what your dvd says to burn it at the games will fail. I found that out after wasting 7 dvds. (Example if your disc says supported write speeds 4x and 8x burn it at one of those speeds) or it will fail. I know everyone tells you to burn it @ 2.4x but try the speed your dvd says. Hope this helps.

almario28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ohh the Wii still reads it i launch the game in Gamma 0.3 then after that the screen goes black and gives me a read Error

almario28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what how come mine didnt
frown.gif
what speed did u use?

screamq3

Trophies
XP
Country
i burned 6x
smile.gif
worked, what version of the game you got pal or ntsc ? mines pal on pal console loaded no problem. it didnt load on 0.3b but when upgraded to 0.3g with new cios's worked fine are they installed correctly?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
almario28 said:
what how come mine didnt
frown.gif
what speed did u use?

What discs are you using ?
What version of the game do you have ?
What region are you in ?

Do other games all work ok on it with gamma ?

almario28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
all my other burnt games work tales of symphonia 2, super mario galaxy, mario kart and dragon quest and the cod 5 im using right now is pal i think and i bought my Wii in Winnipeg so i dont know anything about it and i just installed gamma 0.3 idk if its beta or not

almario28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i did everything i installed cIOSrev7 and installed gamma 0.3 and still doesnt work em i missing something?

all my games work its just cod 5 thats not working keeps giving me a disce ERROR

all my games work except cod 5
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw