ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is it me or it got hacked and now a few or only one fella' is able to jump as high as the sky, and the grenades for everyone were unlimited...??? hope this was only and error on the server, I always play sabotage so it might happend on other games more or it might only happend on sabotage...!!
smile.gif

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
Is it me or it got hacked and now a few or only one fella' is able to jump as high as the sky, and the grenades for everyone were unlimited...??? hope this was only and error on the server, I always play sabotage so it might happend on other games more or it might only happend on sabotage...!!
smile.gif
It's most likely someone hacking. I've seen it on Xbox 360 with different CoD games, and since the Wii is a lot easier to do hacks online with, more people are most likely going to do it.

Also, I've never seen you before on this site, unless you're a new mod, which would be why I don't recognize you.

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
smile.gif

This isn't new, it got hacked a long time ago. There's all kinds, you experienced moon jump and infinite ammo. Iv'e been in games where everyone was firing chopper ammo out of p90's, infinite health, and infinite noob tubes.

The worse one though is the invisibility hack.

mad.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
TDWP FTW said:
Also, I've never seen you before on this site, unless you're a new mod, which would be why I don't recognize you.

What do you mean with you don't recognize me..?? I have you on my friends list for Call of Duty, I appear as [GT]Ether, the thing is that I've been having so much work lately so it is kind of less time to post or search for thing fix here, but I do read and try to be in touch everyday (at least for 5 minutes)...!!

I'm glad I haven't got into any game with lots of hacks, maybe it is because there is hackers that do want to keep the game real (or that is what I do want to believe)....!!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1