Call of Dutty MW:R hacked..??

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by ether2802, May 6, 2010.

May 6, 2010

Call of Dutty MW:R hacked..?? by ether2802 at 6:48 AM (1,395 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. ether2802
    OP

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    Is it me or it got hacked and now a few or only one fella' is able to jump as high as the sky, and the grenades for everyone were unlimited...??? hope this was only and error on the server, I always play sabotage so it might happend on other games more or it might only happend on sabotage...!! [​IMG]

2. Forstride

Member Forstride The rudder moves when I turn the wheel

United States
    It's most likely someone hacking. I've seen it on Xbox 360 with different CoD games, and since the Wii is a lot easier to do hacks online with, more people are most likely going to do it.

Also, I've never seen you before on this site, unless you're a new mod, which would be why I don't recognize you.

3. Maz7006

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
    He only posts in the Wii sections.

4. ConJ

Member ConJ The Toker

United Kingdom
    This isn't new, it got hacked a long time ago. There's all kinds, you experienced moon jump and infinite ammo. Iv'e been in games where everyone was firing chopper ammo out of p90's, infinite health, and infinite noob tubes.

The worse one though is the invisibility hack.

[​IMG]

5. ether2802
    OP

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico

What do you mean with you don't recognize me..?? I have you on my friends list for Call of Duty, I appear as [GT]Ether, the thing is that I've been having so much work lately so it is kind of less time to post or search for thing fix here, but I do read and try to be in touch everyday (at least for 5 minutes)...!!

I'm glad I haven't got into any game with lots of hacks, maybe it is because there is hackers that do want to keep the game real (or that is what I do want to believe)....!! [​IMG]