Mazor

Z80 master arch
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just found a guy selling a turqoise ds (I don't mind the color) for 400kr(roughly 70USD). It comes with battery, adapter and stylus but nothing else. I already played on it for 15 minutes, and tried Phantom Hourglass and Pokemon Diamond. Both seemed to work flawlessly.

What I would like is that someone told me all the things to check for before I decide wether to buy it or not. He said the reason he is selling is that he already has another one, which I also happened to notice. What also might be of interest is that I am at Dreamhack, the worlds biggest LAN and loads of people are selling stuff really cheap here.

Any help is much appreciated.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is he including the turquoise GBA plastic cap? That's a plus.
Check the L, R, buttons, if the shell is on tight, the hinge, how DS games go in the slot1, major scratches..
It's probably fine, though other members may have other spots to check..

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just do a button check, the GBA game cap, and inspect the screens. Be sure that games fit in easily to both slots to be sure the case is original and snug and not a pretty case mod. It seems like a nice deal to me though.

Mazor

Z80 master arch
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gizmo_gal said:
Just do a button check, the GBA game cap, and inspect the screens. Be sure that games fit in easily to both slots to be sure the case is original and snug and not a pretty case mod. It seems like a nice deal to me though.
I will be doing this. It costs over 215 USD to buy a new DS here in Sweden, so yeah this is nice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.