PeadyJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi All,

I'm getting an older unpatched switch today. I've done a fair bit of reading and can't decide if i go with Atmosphere or SX OS. I'm swinging towards Atmosphere because i don't want to be carrying around a HDD all the time, and i assume we can just get a huge Micro SD card to install the games on that? How big is a standard game installed anyway?

I'm wanting to play games online with legit discs and then play pirated games with Emunand, am i right in guessing that, since the exploit is tethered, that if i just turn off my switch and turn it back on to boot into sysnand that i can play online without ANY chance of being banned? Or are there things that need to be done to mitigate the risk?

Any other suggestions/recommendations?

Thanks in advance :)

PeadyJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
just buy a second switch, keep one hacked keep one unhacked. thanks what i did. emunand isn't safe 100%
In a perfect world that would be ideal. But my wife was not too happy with me getting one switch, a second will not be an option :(

D

Deleted User

just buy a second switch, keep one hacked keep one unhacked. thanks what i did. emunand isn't safe 100%

Emunand is 100% safe to date - I should know with over 500 mods done. Bans come down to user error if dual boot not handled right.

2 switches in one or have 2 switches physically.

Last edited by ,

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BOTW - 14GB
Skyrim - 14GB
Witcher 3 - 31GB
NBA 2K - ~30GB
Okami - 9GB
Spyro - 15GB
Dragon Quest XI - 14GB
Smash bros - 15GB
Links Awakening - 6GB

Your emunand question sounds legit for not getting banned.

PeadyJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
BOTW - 14GB
Skyrim - 14GB
Witcher 3 - 31GB
NBA 2K - ~30GB
Okami - 9GB
Spyro - 15GB
Dragon Quest XI - 14GB
Smash bros - 15GB
Links Awakening - 6GB

Your emunand question sounds legit for not getting banned.
Thanks for the game sizes <3

gundamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In a perfect world that would be ideal. But my wife was not too happy with me getting one switch, a second will not be an option :(

then you need a new wife

now if you got lot of monthly costs and bills to cover, i would understand her point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw