Hacking Buying a Gateway 3DS for the UK?

Xirix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Unless it's just not loading for me it seems the UK doesn't have an official reseller of Gateway? I'm considering getting one, what people should I go with?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Unless it's just not loading for me it seems the UK doesn't have an official reseller of Gateway? I'm considering getting one, what people should I go with?
Had a great experience with teensy.co.uk who is the only UK based official reseller, had mine within 3 days. Some users have had to wait for emails back from them but personally I had no issues

an07her

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had the worst experience with teensy as many others, 1 month wait to dispatch and 1 week more for delivery. Customer service is ZERO which means no response at all. Never again.

Reactions: Codify

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When I looked at teensy, they didn't even have Gateway listed. I bought from nds-card.com, it arrived quicker than I thought (less than a couple of weeks), and they're pretty cheap relative to western sellers. Try changing the currency on the site for the best deal, I got the lowest price in Canadian dollars for some reason.

scooby_doo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't use Teensy. Terrible company to use. If anything goes wrong you're knackered. Just take a look at their Facebook page / twitter account.

Use Cymods. I ordered on a Sunday and it arrived on Friday which included a bank holiday day, all the way from Cyprus using the cheapest delivery method.

In comparison, I ordered from Teensy end of April 2014. I'm still waiting...

Shadowhunta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't trust teensy, never have and never will, too many horror stories. I used Eachmall, got it for 35 quid delivered and i'll let you know when it arrives, i ordered it Friday.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, has anyone got any experience with http://www.gateway-3dsuk.co.uk/? I've ordered it a week ago, and I still dont have my card. And they are not responding to my email's... I'm worried :/

Do more research next time before buying anywhere online.
http://www.gateway-3ds.com/resellers/
United Kingdom

Reactions: Codify

KEITH-IRL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bought mines from modschipdirect 2 days ago it has arrived at london heathrow and passed customs so should have mine soon :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Ninty can still make money filing false DMCAs.