Buying a Gateway 3DS for the UK?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Xirix, May 7, 2014.

1. Xirix
    OP

Xirix GBAtemp Regular

Jun 21, 2007
    Unless it's just not loading for me it seems the UK doesn't have an official reseller of Gateway? I'm considering getting one, what people should I go with?

2. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    Had a great experience with teensy.co.uk who is the only UK based official reseller, had mine within 3 days. Some users have had to wait for emails back from them but personally I had no issues

3. an07her

an07her GBAtemp Regular

Apr 9, 2014
    Had the worst experience with teensy as many others, 1 month wait to dispatch and 1 week more for delivery. Customer service is ZERO which means no response at all. Never again.

Codify likes this.
  4. hippy dave

hippy dave Butts Butts Megabutts

Apr 30, 2012
    When I looked at teensy, they didn't even have Gateway listed. I bought from nds-card.com, it arrived quicker than I thought (less than a couple of weeks), and they're pretty cheap relative to western sellers. Try changing the currency on the site for the best deal, I got the lowest price in Canadian dollars for some reason.

5. scooby_doo

scooby_doo Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 19, 2006
    Don't use Teensy. Terrible company to use. If anything goes wrong you're knackered. Just take a look at their Facebook page / twitter account.

Use Cymods. I ordered on a Sunday and it arrived on Friday which included a bank holiday day, all the way from Cyprus using the cheapest delivery method.

In comparison, I ordered from Teensy end of April 2014. I'm still waiting...

6. Shadowhunta

Shadowhunta GBAtemp Regular

Aug 1, 2006
    Hants
    Don't trust teensy, never have and never will, too many horror stories. I used Eachmall, got it for 35 quid delivered and i'll let you know when it arrives, i ordered it Friday.

7. Bartek90

Bartek90 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 25, 2015
    Hey guys, has anyone got any experience with http://www.gateway-3dsuk.co.uk/? I've ordered it a week ago, and I still dont have my card. And they are not responding to my email's... I'm worried :/

8. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Do more research next time before buying anywhere online.
    http://www.gateway-3ds.com/resellers/
    United Kingdom

Codify likes this.
  9. KEITH-IRL

KEITH-IRL Member

Newcomer
    Jan 16, 2013
    Bought mines from modschipdirect 2 days ago it has arrived at london heathrow and passed customs so should have mine soon :D