Hacking Buyers of the DSTwo having trouble with it. (from nds-card.com)

Have you had any problem with a new DSTwo?

• Total voters

jomaper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Hey guys, I don't know if you saw me posting (I dont post too much, only when I know I can help) about the DSTwo troubles. But I know most of the people that bought it has been having problems since the very first try. Black screen problem being the most popular.
I'm not here with a magical fix, I'm sorry. Nor I can say DSTwo is working to fix it (if it were the case of a firmware problem) or that they will make a new batch with good hardware quality. But I'm here to tell you to not just get down because the card it's broken, but to ASK for a replace for it! Most of the sites have a guaranty policy and they don't have a problem on returning the money or sending a new card.
I will talk tho from my personal experience, since I bought it from nds-card I can tell you that at least in my case they won't ask for me to pay the shipping, nor sending the card back. They just asked for 2 photos confirming the problem and my order number.

With that said, I would ask for those who think they can trick this to get a free DSTwo to NOT do it, since you might ruin the nice support nds-card has, and leave us in a bad position as customers.

Cheers and good luck to y'all

Also: I'm creating a pool to see how many of you guys had trouble with the card.

smoke14me61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also bought my card from them and I don't have a problem with their service. I did send them a video of the card not working in my 3DS XL and working in my DSi XL. They did offer to replace the card and told me to send it back with a tracking number and as soon as they could track it they would send me a new card. Problem is my Post Office told me it was going to cost me $52.00 to send it back and have it tracked which I about crapped myself. Now I have had people tell me that can't be right but that was the price they gave me otherwise I would have sent it back to-them. Their service was fine it's just the cost of returning it was just stupid and that's not nds-card's fault.

Reactions: jomaper

chisav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also bought my card from them and I don't have a problem with their service. I did send them a video of the card not working in my 3DS XL and working in my DSi XL. They did offer to replace the card and told me to send it back with a tracking number and as soon as they could track it they would send me a new card. Problem is my Post Office told me it was going to cost me $52.00 to send it back and have it tracked which I about crapped myself. Now I have had people tell me that can't be right but that was the price they gave me otherwise I would have sent it back to-them. Their service was fine it's just the cost of returning it was just stupid and that's not nds-card's fault.

Not sure how yours is bad when it works in your DSi, seems like user error to me.

smoke14me61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure how yours is bad when it works in your DSi, seems like user error to me.
I bought the card to use in my 3DS XL as my Acekard no longer works in it. If it works in my DSi XL why not the 3DS XL? Well here is why. This is a quote from the Supercard forum.
"Thank you for your email. I am very sorry about that.We found out the problem, a batch of power IC which provide power to CPU of TWO from another supplier, 5% of them can not provide enough power to CPU quickly, so when 3DS boot up, the DSTWO CPU can not get enough power on time, then DSTWO can not boot up. Now, we use new supplier, and test all products on 3DS before shipping out. This kind of problem can be avoid in the future. Very sorry about the inconvenience."
So if this problem is, the only way to permanently solve, is returned to the supplier for replacement.

As we know, this boot system it is not necessary for DS Lite or FAT. So these cards work on these devices, but do not work on the 3DS, due to system boot.
Problem is it costs me just as much to send it back as to buy a new card.

Reactions: jomaper

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1