Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Csulj.jpg

QUOTE said:
Xseed is bundling Solatorobo: Red the Hunter with one a goodie from Japan. First print copies in North America include a 24 track soundtrack CD, which Namco Bandai offered as a pre-order bonus.

source: http://www.siliconera.com/2011/08/09/24-re...nter-at-launch/

BWHAHAHA I HAS IT PRE-ORDERED!!! Though it from how that reads it seems all you need to do it buy it, so... topic title is that.. pie...

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
Hielkenator said:
Game sucks anyway!
I beg to differ. I've heard some very good things about the game.

One should not really go by the opinions of others when going against an opinion of another. That said I've played both the jap and euro versions of the game. Had plenty of fun with it in japanese, and once the euro version came around and I was able to understand the story the game only got better.

Though there are random Tail concerto cameos which would make a little more sense if you play that game.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Does this preorder bonus apply to Gamestop? The local game shop in town doesn't do preorders anymore due to the large amount of people who never came to get their games, so I'd have to go out of town to a Gamestop to preorder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)